June 19, 2019, 12:33:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark Improvements!  (Read 77826 times)

orez

Re: Spark Improvements!
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2018, 09:55:12 am »
Add tap tempo shortcut in Sparkle hardware because it just doesn't work so well with a mouse in the GUI

thanks,

Shadowhenge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #226 on: January 28, 2019, 04:34:23 pm »
Would like to see a 17th and 18th stereo out so the FX can be routed separately to the DAW.

Also, would like to see a way to change the preset kits without chanign anything on the step sequencer, or even loading in a blank sequencer. (if there's a way I haven't found it)

krish130

« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2019, 05:39:30 am »
Hi all..
I am new to SPARK EDM (software only user). A great app ! I would like to know whether there's any way to change the 'Master pitch' or 'Main pitch' of a playing pattern in EDM ? instead of changing one by one method ? If anybody has the idea kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.  ;)

pasare.nicu

« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2019, 02:55:10 pm »
I would surely buy a spark black edition :))) can you make one for us? Maybe some visual improvements in the software and paabaaam. All that we need. But pleaase im not so happy with my micro usb port on the beatstep pro. Maybe a black edition spark with usb b ?

« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2019, 10:41:20 pm »
I echo the USB B port request. I love that you guys did that with the new micro freak, even though it's still really thin, you guys gave it a full size usb port. I have a used CDM right now and that has the full size port, it really locks in and helps. The port on the LE was awful. The micro and mini stuff doesn't cut it for pro gear, in my experience. I have seen 2 LE units fail personally because of this

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines