April 26, 2024, 11:19:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V-Collection 3  (Read 7978 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: V-Collection 3
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 12:57:58 pm »
Spark CDM = Spark Creative Drum Machine
Spark VDM = Spark Vintage Drum Machines

Spark CDM comes with the hardware (Spark controller), Spark VDM is one of the new parts of the V-Collection 3 and none of them is in the V-Collection 2.

8)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 05:44:20 pm »
You can download the Laboratory 1.5.1, that is part of the V-Collection 3 right now in the downloads section (Home > Downloads > Updates). All you'll miss are the Spark VDM, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V. (Except you already own them as single synths!) So if you have all the V-Collection 2 synths installed, you should be able to use them with the new version of Laboratory.

mauronedj

• Beta-testers
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:20:22 pm »
You can download the Laboratory 1.5.1, that is part of the V-Collection 3 right now in the downloads section (Home > Downloads > Updates). All you'll miss are the Spark VDM, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V. (Except you already own them as single synths!) So if you have all the V-Collection 2 synths installed, you should be able to use them with the new version of Laboratory.
So we can't install the wurlitzer whit the v-collection 2 serial right????  Can we only update the plugin that is bundled with the second version???

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51:04 pm »
So we can't install the wurlitzer whit the v-collection 2 serial right????  Can we only update the plugin that is bundled with the second version???

Exactely! But I can't recommend the Laboratory 1.5.1 right now. For me it seemed more like a pre-beta version! If you still want to try it, back up the AppData folder first, or you will probably lose all your user scenes and sounds when you wan't to go back to the previous version, if you didn't export them yet! If you don't know where your AppData folder is located, export all your user scenes and sounds first!

BTW: If you don't uninstall the previous version first, they will both be installed. You can start both in standalone mode and if you also want to use both as VST (just to compare) rename the old Analog Laboratory.dll or install the new one to another folder!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 12:07:44 am »
I'll first try all the singl updates now and then see how the Laboratory is working with them but with only the latest version of laboratory installed I encountered some strange bugs. I'll report and post them later this weekend.

;)

Adrien

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 04:22:18 pm »
Hi

I know we dont answer so much on the forum currently, and we are sorry about that.

I just wanted to notify you that we are improving the existing support system to answer you faster, For issues related to, promotional offer, not working coupons, payment troubles, invoices, orders, please directly contact sales-inquiry@arturia.com

This mail address will become the default one for this kind of issues in the future.

Best.
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines