April 16, 2024, 06:05:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V-Collection 3  (Read 10368 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
V-Collection 3
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:46:33 am »
Is this real or fake?

How can there be an offer for a product that is not yet released?
>Arturia V-Collection 3 Virtual Instrument Bundle<

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
Re: V-Collection 3
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 12:01:48 pm »
MiniMg V, Mg Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V, the Prophet VS, the Jupiter 8-V, Analog Laboratory, SEM V, Wurlitzer, and Vintage Drum Machines

Interesting...

I only expected that the Mg's would be called Mini V and Modular V.

I remember a Dutch eShop having for sale "Reason Rack Extensions" when the Re logo leaked out of the brand'n'logo registration sites :D

Sometimes, these eShops "sell" stuff they don't even know about but only dream of.

Others go forward announcing future products that they weren't supposed to release publicly yet.

That set of products makes some sense on a possible V Collection 3 (minus the Wurlitzer, IMHO) but only time will tell how true that product announcement is :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:03:44 pm by Koshdukai »

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 12:57:25 pm »
I was just wondering about the price. $399 for the whole collection? Hmm...

The content is right. I already saw a announcement in a german music production magazine (Beat Worzone #2/2012)a few days ago. And there is a discussion about it on the KVR Forum where I found the link to the online shop offer.

Will anybody buy any single product ever again if the whole collection will be that inexpensive?

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 09:28:59 pm »
Thanks for the KVR link (and magazine) :)

wow... if true, this is really weird (to me), so see a new product announcement on anything else but Arturia's website.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:55:39 am »
That's what I was talking about!

Compare Items at Guitar Center

Is there any relation?  ???

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 01:15:50 am »
Hi Arturia Team,

Why don't we get any news about the V-Collection 3 from you or on your website? It's already in store! I found it in many different online shops and I'm wondering why we (people who are already Laboratory and V-Collection owners) don't get the new version of the Laboratory and maybe an upgrade offer!?!
???

Is there any concept behind this kind of marketing strategy?  ???

This is not fair! :'(

www.thomann.de   www.musicstore.de   www.rockshop.de   www.justmusic.de   www.da-x.de   www.meinpacket.de   www.guitarcenter.com   www.guitarcenter.com   www.musiciansfriend.com   www.sweetwater.com

bcbtoby

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 09:00:16 am »
Yea I just saw that one also just after I bought V2 last month. And this one comes with Spark, WurlitzerV and Ober Sem V for less than what I paid. It would be nice to get the other ones as upgrades.

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 09:56:36 am »
Yea I just saw that one also just after I bought V2 last month. And this one comes with Spark, WurlitzerV and Ober Sem V for less than what I paid. It would be nice to get the other ones as upgrades.
The Wurlitzer V is really the only one I'm missing... I even have Spark VDM already, on top of Spark (don't ask...) so... yeah, an upgrade would be welcome, at least to get those extra new ones at an accessible price, since the V3 looks like it'll even be cheaper than V2 (!?)

...if true, although, after seeing all those eShops with it, it must be true, right?

Antoine

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 10:47:07 am »
The ads have been released a bit too soon... anyway as far as I heard many crossgrade offers should be mailed to registered users, so I presume that everyone should be able to get the "missing synth(s)" on a fair basis. Wait & see.
Oh and by the way, new updates should be released really soon now.
ex-Arturian

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 11:10:05 am »
The ads have been released a bit too soon... anyway as far as I heard many crossgrade offers should be mailed to registered users, so I presume that everyone should be able to get the "missing synth(s)" on a fair basis. Wait & see.
Oh and by the way, new updates should be released really soon now.

Thank you for clearing this out, Antoine :)

Yeah, I guess that's easy to see... the "public release" leaking through the sellers (shame on you for trusting their Marketing Dept to keep a secret!!!  ;D)

Good news about the crossgrades :)

Thanks!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 12:56:25 pm »
Yes it's true and yes you get more for less. I also found some german music blogs writing about the new V-Collection 3.

blog.musicandmorestore.de     blog.quickaudio.de

So where is our Laboratory 1.5.1?  ???

Antoine

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 03:08:44 pm »
So where is our Laboratory 1.5.1?  ???
It should reach the download area in a few hours, if not minutes...
ex-Arturian

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 05:33:56 pm »
It should reach the download area in a few hours, if not minutes...

Okay, it's available now. Thanks!  :o

Travst

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 06:03:20 pm »
I'm looking forward to trying out the new release tonight.  Are there any release notes?  I couldn't find anything on the site.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 11:56:07 pm »
I'm looking forward to trying out the new release tonight.  Are there any release notes?  I couldn't find anything on the site.

Me neither and I can't recommend the Laboratory 1.5.1 right now. For me it seemed more like a pre-beta version! If you still want to try it, back up the AppData folder first, or you will probably lose all your user scenes and sounds when you wan't to go back to the previous version, if you didn't export them yet! If you don't know where your AppData folder is located, export all your user scenes and sounds first!

BTW: If you don't uninstall the previous version first, they will both be installed. You can start both in standalone mode and if you also want to use both as VST (just to compare) rename the old Analog Laboratory.dll or install the new one to another folder!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines