March 29, 2024, 03:01:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No confirmation emails from support form or from sales form  (Read 2374 times)

lyford

Hello,

I tried filling out the online support request form with a hardware question for my days old Analog Factory Experience controller but never received a confirmation email, nor does my case show up in my account - it says "You have no technical requests..."

Likewise I had filled out a pre-sales question on the website a few days ago and never got an email confirmation or answer back.

When I registered for this board and authorized my software I got automatic responses in seconds in my inbox, which is the same email address from my Arturia account.

Given the number of other posts about lack of support follow up, I wonder if there is a problem with the online forms not actually submitting the request?

I tried using both Safari and Chrome on the Mac (10.6.8) but neither time does it show that I have submitted a technical request.

I am excited to use this great sounding software but am now worried that my support questions may go unanswered...

OneLittleFonzie

Re: No confirmation emails from support form or from sales form
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 12:18:48 pm »
The questions I've asked so far were handled pretty quick.

lyford

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 07:53:29 pm »
Well, I did eventually get the email confirmation the next day from the support requests, but never heard from the sales folks....  

I guess the forum and the support forms are two different systems because I got my authorizations and forum announcements within seconds of submitting but the support emails didn't come until the next day.

So I was worried that my support requests didn't go through when I hadn't heard from them...

Thanks for letting me know there's hope OneLittleFonzie! ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:56:55 pm by lyford »

lyford

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 02:02:42 am »
I did hear back from sales, so that's all good. 

But FYI the website never generated an email confirming submission of the contact form so it's hard to know if one's request went through or not.

Also, I have sent messages to follow up on my tech cases, some have gone through and are attached to the correct case, others are missing.  So I still feel like I can't be sure that everything's working...

lyford

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 09:28:10 pm »
Just to follow up - heard finally from a human being (Merci, Armine!) mine!) in support, being bumped to Tier 2 I guess.  But it did take a week before I got a reply... and I still have a controller that is not behaving correctly.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines