March 28, 2024, 10:51:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?  (Read 70719 times)

Cord

Re: Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2012, 03:43:29 am »
Edit - from looking at his profile, I found he is 24 yrs old.  No further comment from me!

you were mistaken, that is his IQ!!

jimtheswede

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2012, 04:44:22 am »
Edit - from looking at his profile, I found he is 24 yrs old.  No further comment from me!

you were mistaken, that is his IQ!!

Sorry - I was hoping he was about 14 yrs. old or younger!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:50:31 am by jimtheswede »

zedius

« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2012, 10:45:00 pm »
New update from JRRShop.com is late August for mine (Preordered mid Feb). I'm just gonna try to forget about this one for a while :(

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2012, 06:30:27 pm »
I got my minibrute last weekend, and let me tell you that it is truly amazing. If I had known it would be this well made and sound this amazing I never would have complained about the delays at all.   Let the crow eating officially begin.  thank you Artutira

dexfx69

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2012, 06:08:56 am »
Got mine today, first one in Canada! Unfortunately, then I woke up.  :-[

Just promise me, Arturia, you've learned from your mistakes and won't announce a false ship date again. Look at DSI, the date of announcement of the Mopho X4, and shipping same day - that should be your absolute goal, to help your company gain back credibility. You have lots of angry and disappointed Minibrute preorderers who are still waiting for their unit, months after it was promised to ship.  :'(

No hard feelings, but can we expect accurate ship dates on future products?

oim

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2012, 03:41:32 pm »
Tell me if I'm wrong, Arturia thought they'd be able to send thousands (according to the pre-orders) of minibrutes precisely in april but finaly only could send a few in July, and only in US?
Then lied a second time again and again telling other territories would be shipped "later in July"? (probably October)
I guess the guaranty period will be as extendable...
What a skilled communication/management!

washburn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2012, 08:05:31 am »
what kind of estimate did Arturia have for the demand? 500 people?

dexfx69

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2012, 01:52:58 am »
Tell me if I'm wrong, Arturia thought they'd be able to send thousands (according to the pre-orders) of minibrutes precisely in april but finaly only could send a few in July, and only in US?
Then lied a second time again and again telling other territories would be shipped "later in July"? (probably October)

Yes, it's sad that Arturia is creating a great instrument/price, but is consistently incorrectly announcing almost anything related to release date - the "later in July" is totally inaccurate again, haven't seen one unit enter Canada yet - this is end of August. Trying to keep my love for Arturia is becoming challenging! I ended up cancelling my January preorder last week - I don't like to be lied to and it left a very bad taste in my mouth to Arturia.

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2012, 11:00:29 am »
@ Filip: We will not accept that you insult us on this forum. Stupid point less trolling, or insult on the forum got you banned for sometime.
I can understand that not receiving a machine you pre-order (did you really or are you just trying  to get people pissed off?) month ago can be very frustrating. But being sarcastic and insulting will not bring you a machine faster...

Beside that I think it's time for a clear explanation about production delay for everybody.
Many things have been written on this thread. Some are wrong and unfair. Arturia is not trying to lie on you, we have done some mistake for sure, but it was absolutely not deliberate. What do you think? assembling a fully analog synth, in massive quantities, for half the price other companies would have sold it, is an easy and fast job? that we are happy to be late? And happy not to get money back on our invest because we can not sell machines?
We thought it would take up to April... we were obviously wrong. Assembling analog hardware is very different from digital, it's in some areas, far more complex, lots of things need to be trimmed, other are drifting... So producing it, requires fairly qualified workers, and very detailed processes. We mis-estimated the difficulty of putting this in place. As we didn't wanted to cut on the quality, it has slowed down the production. We started to ship in June, but with low quantities. Now is early September, We receive weekly deliveries of hundreds of machines, so it will take some more weeks to provides all remaining pre-order, and to have machines available in shops.
So no lies here, only missing experience in Analog mass production, unexpected things, and a very challenging goal.

I hope you can understand this, be sure we are sorry about this. So please no more anger, and unfair comments. We have been working as hell here to get the situation cleared. Everything is now on his way, so please be a bit more patient, I really think this machine is worthwhile  the wait.

Regards

Bruno
Hardware Design
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:03:11 am by Bruno@arturia »
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

rcmusic

• Beta-testers
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2012, 07:06:21 pm »
thanx Bruno. Do the last shipments concern France too ? thanx a lot

jimtheswede

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2012, 07:09:43 pm »
I've had since early July and it was well worth the wait.  Thanks Bruno for the explanation and for banning filip!

zedius

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2012, 08:55:11 pm »
Wow, it's so great that you have banned Filip! He has brought nothing of value to this board ever since he canceled his pre-order and he has simply been coming back to spread lies and negativity.

I would like to commend Arturia for promoting free speech and taking so long to ban Filip. You gave him a ton of chances and he made it clear that he was here for no reason other than to troll. Having personally requested that you ban him months ago, I know that it takes a lot for you guys to actually ban somebody. You have more patience than I do :)

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2012, 10:05:32 pm »
Last week shipment has been spread around Europe, including France of course.
I'm not so patient in fact... I was in china last month, far to busy to deal with Filip :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:58:02 pm by Bruno@arturia »
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

ddt242

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2012, 09:01:50 am »
@Bruno What about Poland? Was it also included in last shipment?

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2012, 02:13:58 pm »
Sorry I don't know the detailed informations for each countries...
You should contact your local distributor, our sales department provided them with a forecast
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines