March 28, 2024, 06:31:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Future request #2  (Read 2559 times)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Future request #2
« on: June 01, 2012, 09:40:27 pm »
Hi arturia ,when i add a new sample from the file menu could we please have a
 favourite  list so i don't have look for the same files every time i restart spark.
regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: Future request #2
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:21:51 am »
Hi Terry,
if you need to load several times the same sample why don't you load it from a previous instrument (in the library view or with the jog dial) instead of loading it from the explorer?
Kevin
Soft Arturia

mauronedj

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:43:36 am »
You can save your template and collect all the sample whit it so when you recall it all the sample is loaded!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 10:41:09 am »
Thanks guys but that not what i mean ,please see the attached pic as this menu always resets to the default.

regards
terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

mauronedj

• Beta-testers
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 10:44:27 am »
Ahhhhhh ;D
what seq do you use???
If you use it in standalone you can drag&drop samples from the windows or mac file manager.
If you use it into a DAW you can drang&drop from the DAW browser also.
Why do you want to use this limited browser?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 10:55:43 am »
Ok. what i mean is when i restart spark or computer and want to start a new project with samples from say a new sample pack i bought or made when i open the sample menu as below the file always starts from the default file menu not my last place or folder i was in ,this means i have to navigate to the folder i want to use .I would like to see a favourite  folder menu .say like what i use in cubase 6.5 in mediabay ..also one other request is to drag and drop from cubase mediabay straight into spark .oh one more thing how about a vst 3 for spark..
regards

terrym

ps how do you paste pictures into the message i have tried to do this but cannot get it to work! so i have to attach the picture.
TerryM

audiosculpture12

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 02:12:44 pm »
Hi Terry,
Bit of a workaround, (if i understood u right) in Mac at least, i think one could create a shortcut to where Spark stores the user kits, and then simply browse direct and drag in the samples from there. Not ideal...

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 10:48:52 pm »
Thanks guys but all i want the browser to do is not start at default  but say volumes/drive1/samples every time i start spark.
this is nothing to do with kits and samples already in my spark library.
regards

terrym
TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines