March 28, 2024, 06:21:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia and the use of its products.  (Read 7375 times)

vaikl

Re: Arturia and the use of its products.
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 12:49:36 am »
PS: The original RADEON 9800 SERIES video card died 18 months ago and this one was the only video card I had by the hand. Do you know another AGP video card that could possibly work?

A Nvidia Geforce 6200 (AGP 512MB) could solve many probs related to the demand of graphic power. Had one in one of my older PCs and never had graphic problems with games or audio apps. Have seen some for around 40 - 50 € on Amazon, the bay and other sources.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:29 pm »
A Nvidia Geforce 6200 (AGP 512MB) could solve many probs ... for around 40 - 50 € on Amazon, the bay and other sources.

Thanks, but I'm already in touch with Tomeso to get my money back. I hope that it won't take to long! I've been waisting enough time with Arturia already...

I will say good by Arturia, as soon as possible!  ;)

vaikl

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 10:52:22 pm »
Then I don't know why you had asked me that questiom about an alternative. I have better things to do.

Oh, and a word about your last, ahem, "posts" in the Karma thread: I think you can remember our first discussions here about your attitude and your offensive style at that time, and my hope was that you could get more open to normal, rational criticism. Now I see that I had backed the wrong horse.. sad to say.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 12:13:46 am »
Then I don't know why you had asked me that questiom about an alternative. I have better things to do.

Because one of the guys from Tomeso was calling me and I didn't knew that before asking you. Sorry!

Oh, and a word about your last, ahem, "posts" in the Karma thread: I think you can remember our first discussions here about your attitude and your offensive style at that time, and my hope was that you could get more open to normal, rational criticism. Now I see that I had backed the wrong horse.. sad to say.

That's just because of the last e-mail from Antoine and Stuarts, ahem, "posts". Don't care about it! I just want to know if Antoine will now block my IP and delete my account!
 8)

Antoine

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 10:42:05 am »
I just want to know if Antoine will know block my IP and delete my account!
 8)
This is not planned, though I had to delete a couple of your posts.
You are free to delete your account if you don't want to participate anymore to this forum. This is much regrettable but you are totally free to do so.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines