March 28, 2024, 11:51:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Wurlitzer V 1.1.0 not working in Digital Performer 8.07 - with work-around  (Read 5071 times)

bobk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
EDIT:

The work-around: after forcing AU examination, I clicked 'cancel' instead of 'OK', so that DP did NOT immediately re-launch the MOTU Audio System. Quit and re-launch DP, and the Wurly appeared in the Instrument Track menu as expected.

ORIGINAL POST:

I updated Wurly V and SEM-V yesterday via the new ASC. Subsequently, Digital Performer crashed on launch. After restarting my Mac Pro, DP launched, successfully but Wurly V and SEM V were missing from the menu Project > Add Track > Instrument Track > Arturia.

In DP Preferences > General > Audio Plugins, Wurly V and SEM V are listed as having failed AU examination. However,  during the initial relaunch after installation , DP had said all AUs passed examination.

I forced DP to re-examine via the Audio Plugins Preferences window. Both passed examination. However, when I restart the MOTU Audio System, the whole DP application crashes.

All software is up to date as of this writing.

Support request submitted to Arturia.

DP 8.07
Mavericks 10.10.1
2009 Mac Pro 8-core 2.26 GHz, 16 GB RAM
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 01:01:15 am by bobk »

Sam

• Administrator
Re: Wurlitzer V 1.1.0 not working in Digital Performer 8.07 - with work-around
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 10:39:30 am »
Hi,

We're aware of some issues with the MOTU Examiner (the DP's AudioUnit scanner), but they are neither stable nor easy to reproduce.
We're currently in touch with software engineers from MOTU about these problems.

However, the Wurlitzer did not seem to be impacted by these issues (it never happened at Arturia's), so thanks for you report and your workaround.

Best
Sam
Software engineer
Arturia

Sam

• Administrator
Re: Wurlitzer V 1.1.0 not working in Digital Performer 8.07 - with work-around
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 09:18:07 am »
Hi again bobk,

We just released an update of the V Collection softwares (available through the Arturia Software Center).
Our plugins work fine now with DP8 on our test setups.
If you're still having troubles with DP compatibility, feel free to post in this thread again.

Best
Sam
Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines