March 28, 2024, 03:25:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ADMIN PLEASE HELP - ANOTHER SERIAL NOT WORKING ISSUE!  (Read 4319 times)

lnd

ADMIN PLEASE HELP - ANOTHER SERIAL NOT WORKING ISSUE!
« on: April 07, 2012, 07:17:45 am »
OK I have the same issues as other re serial unlock - however I cannot even get a technical issue started from my account- I filled in forms but I get no confirmation of the issue or even an conf email - ANyway admin please provide me contact details where I can send my info too so I can use the software I just bought. THanks!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: ADMIN PLEASE HELP - ANOTHER SERIAL NOT WORKING ISSUE!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 04:33:10 am »
Hi,

I don't know what the exact issue is you have with the registration, but you can find all admins here. If you can't open a new ticket because the product is not yet registered, you should send a privat message to one of the admins on this forums. I recommend conntacting Antoin, but they don't work on weekends. (Because of that we have a problem with spammers here on the forum, but don't care about there posts, they going to be deleted on monday.)

In the meantime, make shure you have observed all steps required to register your product. Read my post here and follow the steps described. If you have already recieved your unlock code and it's still not working, send a PM to one of the admins and they will replay to you on monday.

Best regards,

Manuel

BTW: The registration for The Player and The Factory is exactly the same.

lnd

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 03:20:52 am »
Thanks - it is tuesday now here in australia - I have sent a PM to antione and tried to create a support request but still nothing - Doesnt help that the arturia website was not reachable for a few days due to domain registration  ;D Anyway Still cannot use the product I bought 4 days ago - very un impressed.

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 04:13:56 pm »
@Ind
I just processed your case today. It's Tuesday as well in France, just a bit later. ;)
ex-Arturian

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 07:29:49 pm »
@Ind

Sorry man, I forgot that it's eastern. Monday was a holiday. I hope you can use it now!

thomaskirkla615

• Cleaning High Value Carpets
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 10:00:06 pm »
Hi Admin,

I am also having a issue. Should I create a new post for it?
It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness
carpet cleaning service

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »
Hi Admin,

I am also having a issue. Should I create a new post for it?

Hi Thomas.

today is a holyday, so I recommend trying it again tomorrow. If you've still no luck, conntact Tech Support with your registration issue. Posting issues here on the forums is more a way to discuss issues with other users than a support request.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines