March 28, 2024, 09:28:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bought Used Arturia Analog Factory  (Read 3093 times)

aaronr316

Bought Used Arturia Analog Factory
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:31:31 pm »
Sorry I'm guessing this has been posted before mutiple times but I haven't really found anything specific

Never got activation code for Elicenser - only came with USB Cord and software, tells me I don't have enough permissions to access - anyone? I just bought this thing online.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Bought Used Arturia Analog Factory
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:49:17 pm »
Hi,

You should first contact the seller and make shure that he hasn't cheated you!

For the Analog Factory there is no eLicenser required!
All you need is a Serial (16 digits) and a account to register your software.

Creat the account here and use the same e-mail address for the forum and your account, so that the Technical Support can track your requests.

After registering this product to your account you will soon recieve an activation code (5 digits) to use the software.
The activation code has to be entered on the splash screen that appears when you start the software and not to the eLicenser.
After entering the right activation code, the software will be fully functional and ready to use.

Note: If the seller hasn't deleted his authorization from his account yet, you can't register this product!

Best regards,

Manue

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Bought Used Arturia Analog Factory
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:15:32 am »
Sorry,

I was wrong about the eLicenser! An eLicense is required to use the full version of Analog Factroy, only Analog Factory Hip Hop Edition is working with a simple activation key. My bad...

Best regards!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines