March 28, 2024, 12:58:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ¡¡¡¡¡¡Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!  (Read 11168 times)

gcheliotis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: ¡¡¡¡¡¡Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 08:31:52 am »

My V-Collection also didn't download properly and I cannot install. Why isn't it possible to attempt the download again? Doubly disappointed  :(

Hi gcheliotis,

You can download all the latest updates here and install them right away. If you have finished the registration for the V-Collection 2 successful, you'll be able to use all the software-products you've purchased with your SPARK controller. Just make sure your eLicenses are okay.

Hope this is helping,

Manuel

Thanks Manuel, but I wasn't even able to install the V-Collection to begin with, so I didn't register it. I don't have a serial number, or an activation number anyway. All I have is my Spark registered and activated. A V-Collection download button for 'hybrid madness' appears once only, when you register Spark. That download failed, so I'm stuck. I also don't know if there's a separate serial number I need to use for the V-Collection because I also don't have that. I thought it'd be sent to me via email, but that does not seem to be the case. So, I seem to be a long way from enjoying the V-Collection, or the Spark. If only tech support were as fast as some of you guys are on the forum!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 01:24:56 pm »
Thanks Manuel, but I wasn't even able to install the V-Collection to begin with, so I didn't register it. I don't have a serial number, or an activation number anyway. ....

Anyways, I don't know if you'll need another serial to use the V-Collection 2, but you can still download and install all the latest versions here. The V-Collection 2 contains CS-80 V, Jupiter-8V, MiniMg V, Mg Modular V and Prophet V. You can also download and install The Laboratory + The Laboratory MIDI Control Center update (It's not yet included in the 1.3.1 version and has to be placed inside the program folder). When you've finished all the setups and you start one of the applications you'll see if you need another serial to run them. I guess so, because the Spark controller and software is using another protection system and not the eLicenser.

Check the registrations under your account and if you can't find a eLicense (serial) for your V-Collection 2 conntact Tech-Support again.

In the meantime, I recommend to visit www.beat.de/arturia and request a 60 day trial serial from there site. ;) This promo-campaign is still running and you can use all the previously named synths + the Oberheim SEM V with this one serial (eLicense).

Enjoy and Good luck!

Manuel

gcheliotis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 05:05:47 pm »

Check the registrations under your account and if you can't find a eLicense (serial) for your V-Collection 2 conntact Tech-Support again.

In the meantime, I recommend to visit www.beat.de/arturia and request a 60 day trial serial from there site. ;) This promo-campaign is still running and you can use all the previously named synths + the Oberheim SEM V with this one serial (eLicense).

Enjoy and Good luck!

Manuel

Thanks Manuel, I hope to hear from tech support soon about my faulty Spark controller issue and about the V-Collection. If I don't hear from them in the next few days I will maybe try the trial license you mention, though that's not a long-term solution. Good to know though! Btw, I don't have the V-Collection listed under my registrations because I didn't register it. I tried to install it and when that failed I looked again for the download link, not being able to find it anymore - note to arturia: let us download the products we are entitled to more than once please! Sometimes downloads fail.

To be honest, if my Spark controller didn't have a faulty fx pad I wouldn't be so disappointed, I'd play with Spark until I get my V-Collection link working again form tech support. It's the double whammy of faulty spark + failed download that really let me down. Anyway, enough complaining for now, let's see what tech support will do. For now the only thing they did is they closed my V-Collection ticket! Without solving the problem or contacting me even.... don't know what to make of that, I guess a mistake on their part.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 11:01:48 pm »
Anyway, enough complaining for now, let's see what tech support will do. For now the only thing they did is they closed my V-Collection ticket! Without solving the problem or contacting me even.... don't know what to make of that, I guess a mistake on their part.

Another issue I already know!  :D Sometimes tickets are closed but not yet processed, sometimes tickets are open but already finished and sometimes they are no longer shown under your account and nobody can tell you why.  ;D

Once I've changed my registered e-mail adress and all my previous tickets just disappeared from my account! I was asking the Admins and the Tech-Support why, and if this is normal, or if I should change my e-mail back to the previous one, but I didn't get a reply.  ???

So, make sure you save all your notification e-mails if you may change yours in the future!

mood75

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 01:31:55 pm »
hi there....

i am waiting for support too....
in the email i received it said they´d reply in 48hours or so....

too bad this takes so long.....
i really desperatly hope to get an answer at all^^

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 02:55:48 am »
@gcheliotis,

according to this post by Koshdukai, you should find the serial (eLicense) for your V-Collection 2 under your registered products. According to his statement, the V-Collection 2 is automatically added to your account, after registering SPARK!

Make sure your SPARK registration is successfully finished!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 02:58:38 am »
@mood75,

whats your problem?

mood75

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 12:47:33 am »
@mood75,

whats your problem?

some authorization/licensing things....but thats not the issue here...

i cant believe it that they dont answer!
it never took any company (i contacted) THAT long to give support....

mood75

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 05:01:37 pm »

ok....finally the problem was solved....
thanks for the support...

regards,
mood

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 09:58:47 pm »
i cant believe it that they dont answer!
it never took any company (i contacted) THAT long to give support....

Try contacting Cakewalk or Steinberg! ;)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 10:52:39 pm »
Hey Arturia guys,

How about writting manuals that can explain things (i.e. the use of your products) and answering support requests, so that costumers and users can actually work with your products?!?

gcheliotis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 12:54:20 pm »
@gcheliotis,

according to this post by Koshdukai, you should find the serial (eLicense) for your V-Collection 2 under your registered products. According to his statement, the V-Collection 2 is automatically added to your account, after registering SPARK!

Make sure your SPARK registration is successfully finished!

I've fallen ill the past week, still fighting it... but I felt better so I was checking now again to see what's going on and I can't believe my eyes... still no reply to any of my tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V-Collection wasn't automatically added to my account, don't know why, a glitch perhaps. Spark seems to be registered properly. Manuel thanks for your kind efforts but if I don't get some practical help from Arturia soon I will literally explode from indignation. I would never ever ever get that kind of treatment from NI. Why Arturia why?

gcheliotis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 12:58:32 pm »
Btw, if anyone knows a telephone number to get support on (or to get anyone from Arturia) please let me know. I searched all over the site and didn't find anything.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 04:53:30 pm »
gcheliotis, sorry to hear about the delay in processing your tickets.
For the missing V-Collectioin2 serial, did you use the Contact form here?
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/company/contact2.html
This inquiry should go to Website Feedback and/or Sales.

SETTIMIO

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 02:47:30 pm »
I bought a "analog the factory" keyboard-controller over a month ago.

It has worked 2 times and since then i wrote everyday to the customer department,

Sometimes they replied, many many times they did not.

The few times they did reply, they were not able to fix the problem, so i thought they were going to replace it.

But they didn't .

Last mail, over two weeks ago, they asked proof of purchase, which i regularly sent to them

since then, NOTHING, SILENCE.

I ask myself, why such bad service? is this the way customers are treated at arturia?

I really would like to see if they answer to this, or simply delete this from the forum...

Settimio Di Castro Case 109209

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines