March 28, 2024, 01:02:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ¡¡¡¡¡¡Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!  (Read 11169 times)

Oscurio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I´m soy fed up!!!! Everytime I have a technical issue is the same. No one answering, or just take ages to respond.

I never experienced such a deficient technical service.

And, I work with lot of companys.

Image-Line
Native Instruments
Fxpansion
G-force
Novation
Tc Electronic
Sonic Charge

And I ´m just naming a few...

Antoine

Re: ¡¡¡¡¡¡Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:08:38 pm »
I could not track any open case in our tracker, at least based on your email address; if you have a case number, please send it to me via private message.
ex-Arturian

cameljay555

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 12:18:42 pm »
Hi, i must agree, i recently purchased the V2 Collection and from install to to present i have had nothing but issues. Case numbers: 105558   and 105349. The first being raised in the 29/02/12 and then again on the 05/03/12. I have had no response and can't find the answers on the knowledge base or the forums. After paying so much money i expect good customer service, I'm a musician not a computer programmer. I mean no dis-respect, but if your going to advertise the fact you have won awards for the quality of your instruments you could at least back this up by giving the people who matter (The end user) The service they desreve. Come on guys, this is very frustrating. >:(

batman37

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:13:09 am »
Hi,
I purchased Analog Laboratory and raised the case 105354.
No reply at all.

Spark was on my list for future purchase. But now, I don't know anymore. If I have any trouble, I feel I will be alone to solve it.

I browsed the forum for less than I minute, and found a guy with a similar issue :
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=4675.0
Again, no reply from Arturia.

It's a shame.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:17:12 am by batman37 »

Antoine

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 11:37:24 am »
All above cases have been processed so far.
ex-Arturian

batman37

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 11:57:22 am »
All above cases have been processed so far.
Yes, 10 minutes ago.

AnalogLab being only 32 bits is no problem. But the fact appears nowhere in the manual, in spec or detailed spec (I read them on the web before the purchase), or during the install process. It's my first VSTi, I had to find out about jBridge by myself (I want to thank the audiofanzine forum !) and spend another 15 euros.

A software not working out of the box ? I already experienced such a thing, but it is so old I can't remember when.

folkfreak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I have to agree as well.
I bought Spark because auf the Hybrid madness but I did not get my V collection.
Needles to say that I did not get response to my ticket.

folkfreak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Still no answer from support

folkfreak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,
Kevin has helped me and everything is fine now.
Thanks.
Alex

gcheliotis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,
Kevin has helped me and everything is fine now.
Thanks.
Alex

folkfreak, did you try to download and the file was corrupted? That's what happened to me. I issued a ticket and I'm waiting for a reply. Not only that, but my Spark is also faulty. I issued another ticket for that  :(

so, the result of my hybrid madness purchase so far is a faulty Spark controller and a failed V-Collection download (which I cannot restart because the link to download the V-Collection appears only once  >:(). Given the comments on this forum I fear this is could be the beginning of a very poor relationship with Arturia. I hope to be proven wrong of course. I own nearly everything that NI has put out so far and I thought it was time to add some French flair to my productions... was it a bad idea?

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 11:20:05 am »
was it a bad idea?
From my personal experience, it was a good idea :)

I think the Hybrid Madness promo and the fact that the Minibrute release date is approaching fast, Arturia may have had a huge spike in tech support requests which may explain some of the delays handling these.

So... I guess you'll need to wait a bit longer.

btw, I just registered my Spark and Factory32 this week and all went smoothly, got the V-Collection and the other 2 product serials minutes later, no issues, all is working as expected :)   ...erm, maybe that's why I've been and still am a very satisfied (lucky!?) customer and can't think of anything bad to say about Arturia (on the contrary).

I know there's an issue with users typing one of the codes in small caps when they should type them in Capital letters. Doing that, avoids the natural error msg complaining about the wrong code being used. But it could be something else.

I hope you have your issue solved soon so you can have the fun you deserve with Spark and the V-Collection :)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 05:13:27 pm »
@Koshudkai,

haha ha! I guess you're just joking around here, because it's not true that they can't answer support requests. The truth is, they just don't want to answer some requests, because they know that there are bugs and they don't want to concede that.

If they got what they want from you (mostly your money), they don't care about you as a costumer anymore. If you have issues or question, ask somebody else or handle it yourself! That's what Arturia support means! If your unhappy (dissatisfied) with the product, resell it! Arturia will still be happy, because they have your money and thats all that counts for them!

I guess they even add bugs to the software and laugh about the stupid users that struggle with them!

gcheliotis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 05:42:45 pm »

I think the Hybrid Madness promo and the fact that the Minibrute release date is approaching fast, Arturia may have had a huge spike in tech support requests which may explain some of the delays handling these.

So... I guess you'll need to wait a bit longer.

Thanks Koshdukai, good to hear of some satisfied customers. Nevertheless I think anyone reading this should understand that I currently feel seriously let down and my ability to express sympathy for tech support's workload is somewhat limited. I paid good money for what I got and expect it to work as advertized. My Spark's FX pad doesn't track my finger and often generates seemingly random, erratic values. How difficult is it to build a two-dimensional trackpad nowadays, when every laptop comes with one? My V-Collection also didn't download properly and I cannot install. Why isn't it possible to attempt the download again? Doubly disappointed  :(

To be fair, being an NI customer for years, I was also unlucky with Maschine when I ordered it, it arrived with one of the two displays dead. But NI support was very quick and professional, and sent me a new one before I even shipped the faulty one back, to minimize any disruption to my enjoyment of their product. Inevitably I will compare Arturia to the high standard that some other companies in the field have set. I live in Singapore and there's no good dealers here, so I'm often forced to order online and any issue like this may mean several days delay, if not weeks. Arturia better be able to fix this somehow... I'm sure there's happy customers, Arturia has been in this business for a long time, they wouldn't be around if they sucked as much as some people claim. But the longer I wait, the more I begin to sympathize with some of the upset posters on the forum.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:14:55 pm by gcheliotis »

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 06:27:29 pm »

My V-Collection also didn't download properly and I cannot install. Why isn't it possible to attempt the download again? Doubly disappointed  :(

Hi gcheliotis,

You can download all the latest updates here and install them right away. If you have finished the registration for the V-Collection 2 successful, you'll be able to use all the software-products you've purchased with your SPARK controller. Just make sure your eLicenses are okay.

Hope this is helping,

Manuel

kingdubrock

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 06:50:13 pm »
Not having things work at all is just bad. No argument there.
However very few things work perfectly as advertised. Even if you are one of the most powerful and profitable companies in the world with manufacturing practices that are so low cost and brutal it makes employees commit suicide.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines