March 28, 2024, 09:00:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Selling some of my Arturia plugs?  (Read 3966 times)

Zouki

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Selling some of my Arturia plugs?
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:58:25 am »
Hi

I now own the V Collection, great!

Then I suppose I can sell my single license for CS-80V, Jupiter 8 and Mg Modular V, legit and without problems? Just a new dongle key is needed (one for each or one for all of them), right?

TIA

Best regards,
Xavier

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Selling some of my Arturia plugs?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 05:30:54 pm »
Well, if you purchased your V-Collection2 as an upgrade offer from your existing registered licenses. those individual serials must remain registered to the same account as your V-Collection2 upgrade. Therefore, you won't be able to transfer your individual licenses to someone else.
That wouldn't be fair, would it?

Now, if you purchased a full V-Collection2 independently from any upgrade offer, then you can resell your other licenses. You can store all your licenses on a single USB-eLicenser dongle to give them to the new owner, or a dongle per license if you plan to sell them separately.
But for the sale to be legit, you should also transfer the registration of the serial numbers from your account to the new owner's account. For this, you have to contact Arturia with your account information, the new owner's account information and the serial numbers to be transfered (if they are not already tied to an upgrade).

Zouki

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 07:23:04 pm »
Thanks! Just what I thought but I needed to have this cleared out.

So no problem here, that's fair and I understand that :-)

Zouki

AbstractCats

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 10:12:21 pm »
Well, if you purchased your V-Collection2 as an upgrade offer from your existing registered licenses. those individual serials must remain registered to the same account as your V-Collection2 upgrade. Therefore, you won't be able to transfer your individual licenses to someone else.
That wouldn't be fair, would it?

Now, if you purchased a full V-Collection2 independently from any upgrade offer, then you can resell your other licenses. You can store all your licenses on a single USB-eLicenser dongle to give them to the new owner, or a dongle per license if you plan to sell them separately.
But for the sale to be legit, you should also transfer the registration of the serial numbers from your account to the new owner's account. For this, you have to contact Arturia with your account information, the new owner's account information and the serial numbers to be transfered (if they are not already tied to an upgrade).

Would this apply to my situation?

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=5752.0

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines