March 29, 2024, 07:19:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: sin number and unlock code incorrect  (Read 2788 times)

shamanic vibrations

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
sin number and unlock code incorrect
« on: January 13, 2012, 12:36:59 am »
hello everyone.
I purchased The Player yesterday and when i tried to activate it here on the website, i was unable to.  a message came up saying

" Serial number unlock failed
Please check the following information:

Serial number

Unlock code

Product"

Now this isnt exactly the very first impression I wanted after pulling this beautiful little controller out of the box. Seeing that I am unable to contact tech support without activating my product, i used the general contact info provided on the website, to which there has been no response. its only been aday , im probably too anxious, but this is a really big turn off. also , i would think there would be a telephone number for either of their locations, but there isnt....

thanks in advance.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: sin number and unlock code incorrect
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:54:58 pm »
Please check your Private Messages.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 11:02:01 pm »
Processed. (Canada)

blistika

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 08:03:38 am »
looks like quite a few people have been having this problem--same problem here...

but in addition, after i got my $#!T to finally go through it said "authorization number is already taken".....WTF???!!

i've NEVER seen such a complicated, ass backwards operation before, especially for something which is in all other cases a simple and quick process (and for hardware--something youve already paid for, and is mystifying to why youd have to jump thru extra hoops to activate). You need to register the product to get tech support??--can you say 'catch 22'?

stupid

i had to send a message through the "contact us" where you write feedback to the sales dept, or something...i dont even know where that got sent to. hopefully someone replies.

how/where do you get help on authorization problems? these guys have no phone number, direct email line, chat, or anything.

$160 for  25 key analog player down the tube...

my thanx to anyone who can help

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines