March 28, 2024, 09:23:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't register Analog Laboratory that came with V-Collection  (Read 2168 times)

aaron aardvark

Can't register Analog Laboratory that came with V-Collection
« on: December 31, 2011, 07:22:45 am »
My wife ordered the V-Collection 2.0 & Analog Laboratory Bundle, which was shipped to me for Christmas.  The V-Collection came with a card that has the Serial Number (and it works fine).  The Analog Laboratory came with no card and I can't find a serial number for it.  On this website it says what the Laboratory serial number supposedly is, but that is the same serial number as my Analog Factory/Experience.  When I type in that serial number, it says that number is already registered (most likely for the Analog Factory).  How do I get a proper serial number & any other codes that I need to activate the Analog Laboratory (it came with the Analog Laboratory CD/DVD and the instruction manual, and that's it).  The V-Collection came with a USB elicenser, but I'm not using it (I'm using the USB elicenser that came with my Prophet V that I got 2 years ago).  Do I have to use the new USB elicenser hardware?  I am using an iMac with OSX 10.6.8, with Cubase LE4.  I downloaded Analog Laboratory latest update a few days ago.  The standalone opens, but I think it's a demo version because it says it well open only 50 more times.  I can't open Analog Laboratory within Cubase LE4.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 07:49:16 am by aaron aardvark »

aaron aardvark

Re: Can't register Analog Laboratory that came with V-Collection
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 04:11:07 am »
OK, I learned I should have used the new dongle that came with the V-Collection.  I still have a problem though: Analog Laboratory works in the stand-alone mode, but I can't even open it (no way to select it) in Cubase LE4.  None of my other Arturia soft synths have this problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines