March 28, 2024, 02:07:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SEM V discount end date was not honoured!  (Read 3659 times)

redragebrian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
SEM V discount end date was not honoured!
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:42:04 am »
I recently bought the V-Collection (which I was over charged for and never received a refund) and as I had already bought Analog Factory Experience and Laboratory I was also offered the SEM-V at the discounted price of 99 euro. The offer ended on January 7th.

Ordinarily when an offer or a sale ends on a particular date this includes the end date. And so with that in mind I logged in on January 7th to purchase the SEM V with my discount coupon (which was still on my account). But when I went to checkout I was told it was no longer valid!

Your email with the date was very misleading and If the offer was not available on the 7th, that means the last day it was available was the 6th and so this should have been stated in the email.

I have spent literally tens of thousands of euros on-line all over the world, many in on-line sales and this is the first time ever that the closing date was not included in the sale.

This makes no sense and is very dissappointing. Having bought many of your products I can now not hand over 229 euro for something I expected to get for 99 and so unless you honour the offer you made me and which I attempted to redeem on the final day, I wont be buying it.

In relation to overcharging me for the V collection? I was offered it for 149 euro but when I went to check out it was 199 euro. I mentioned this in my email when purchasing and was asked to provide bank details. But in classic Aurturia style no more emails were answered and I'm still waiting.

Arturia, your products are great, but your communication is a joke.

Today is January 10th 2012, it will be very interesting to see how long it takes to get a response.

Brian

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
Re: SEM V discount end date was not honoured!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:53:10 am »
There's already a thread about this: Oberheim Voucher Not Working
« on: January 07, 2012, 05:55:37 pm »
where there was a quick response to it, from what I understood:
Sorry about the inconvenience.
These coupons were set to expire on January 7th at 0:01am in France (GMT-1).
They have been reset so they are now valid until the end of day today, worldwide.

Can you say "last minute"?

Have you contacted support directly?

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:36:28 am »
Could not track anything at the Tech Support desk yet.
However the smart people at the Sales Department should be more clever to handle this request; they can be contacted through the Contact page. (choose "Sales" as subject)
ex-Arturian

redragebrian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 07:13:41 pm »
Yeah, I actually emailed the 'clever people' at sales about the overcharge for the V collection 3 times in the last 2 months, no reply yet.

I have also tried to send an email via your contact page just now and every time I put in the spam code it just reloads and asks for a new spam code.

Any more suggestions?

redragebrian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 07:18:45 pm »
I keep getting this error:

Des erreurs ont été detectées dans le formulaire :

But there are no errors.
I put in my name correctly.
My email correctly.
The message.
The correct spam code.

Everty time I get the error message.

Stevie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 03:53:26 pm »
When I bought SEM V the I entered the code and it just didn't apply to the order in the end. Was charged full price. Sent an email and they never got back to me. Now SEM V hardly works and I was charged full price. So irritating

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 04:09:40 pm »
Hi Stevie I will forward this to the sales guy to see if something can be done.
Concerning the plugin issue, if you can help me to find the problems I ill glad to solve them :).

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Stevie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 04:19:04 pm »
Thanks Kevin.

I'm working through all sort of scenarios trying to get this working. FInally got the session open. Just trying to figure out how to get SEM working again. Just frustrating that it just won't work properly. Just trying another install of version 1 again...seeing if that helps..

Actually now it works but the sounds are now totally different than where I had them. Gah....When do you think you'll have a better update for this? As it stands right now the plug is too much of a liability to use in sessions....but I want to be able to use as I do like it a lot.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 04:25:27 pm »
I am working on an update and I think I will have a first beta soon.
However I need some details about the issues you have to be able to solve them.
I know that it is not easy tough and that you may not have time to waste to find what are the causes of the problems.

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines