March 29, 2024, 01:53:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MMV 2 - now I'm getting nervous - Arturia comment please ?  (Read 7665 times)

Anonymous

MMV 2 - now I'm getting nervous - Arturia comment please ?
« on: July 28, 2004, 02:47:23 pm »
Having just visited the announcement page on Arturia's website, I see no mention of being able to change the patch via a midi instruction.  ( This was an item in the voting list )  This functionality (or the lack of it) is the single largest barrier to me using the synth creatively.  I would rather see the release delayed and the functionality put in place than to have the new release without it.
:?: If someone in Arturia has a moment to let us know if patch changes via midi are possible then that would be nice.  Otherwise it's grit my teeth and wait a whole 2 or 3 weeks to find out :wink:

Whether or not the above mentioned functionality is present, Arturia are to be congratulated on producing a fine new version of their product and particularly commended on offering it as a free upgrade.  Thank You Arturia.

Meffy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Just a skunk
MMV 2 - now I'm getting nervous - Arturia comment please ?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 10:54:32 pm »
Yes, I'd like to know which of the items from the feature wish list poll made it into version 2.0, too. Just from the press release it's clear this will be an amazing update, and for it to be free is just mind-boggling. So why do I want to know more? :-D Insatiable curiosity.

Meffy

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines