March 29, 2024, 01:20:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: E-licenser changed so wont repair  (Read 2778 times)

unkle77

E-licenser changed so wont repair
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:05:00 pm »
I've contacted Arturia four times about this and have received a standard 'repair permissions granted go ahead and run the repair'.

This fails everytime saying that E-Licenser has been irrevocably changed and cannot be repaired.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the e-licenser but to no avail.

I bought Oberheim last week and have still not been able to get it to work.

Arturia's aftercare is very poor, they have not responded to my emails, requests for help etc.

Can anyone please  help?

Antoine

Re: E-licenser changed so wont repair
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:20:19 pm »
I get your point on the eLicenser thing.
However after reviewing it, your cases have been handled and processed in a timely manner, with appropriate answers and instructions, even if we theoretically do not work during weekends (doing some exceptions these times).
You're angry towards the eLicenser stuff, that's your right, but please don't be too rude on the Tech Support service itself. Thanks for the colleagues and I. ;)
ex-Arturian

unkle77

Re: E-licenser changed so wont repair
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 06:46:09 pm »
Yes im angry towards the elicenser 'stuff' as you call it. However this 'stuff' allows me to get your software to function. I've paid good money and expect it to work. Contrary to your message i dont believe i have ever been rude to your staff and just want a positive conclusion to this. I will not be buying software from your company again and will not recomend my students buy your software again. I will try your proposed solution this evening, if this doesnt work i would politely ask that you return my money.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines