March 29, 2024, 11:57:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Another user w/an account issue  (Read 2269 times)

doctec

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.doctechnical.com
Another user w/an account issue
« on: December 13, 2011, 05:22:27 pm »
Like Dana and others, I have an issue regarding my account and registered products.

When I originally registered my MMV (I bought it waaay back when it first came out), my email address was doctec@snet.net.

My email address changed after that - to optonline.net.

Quite some time later, I came to the Arturia support site to download the latest MMV update.  I couldn't log in, I had forgotten my password.  And since my email address had changed and the old one was long gone, I could not ask for my password through the site.

I contacted Arturia and they were kind enough to update my account with the new email address, and reset my password.  Problem is: they didn't bring along my MMV product registration with this udpate.

So now I am caught in a trap: when I log in to support, the site tells me I have no registered products.  But when I try to register my original MMV serial #, the site tells me it is already registered.

I have tried to resolve this by contacting the site through their contact form, but to date no one at Arturia has made an effort to help me resolve this.  I can provide proof of ownership, I have the original install disk and CD case with the serial # on it.

Thanks in advance to anyone at Arturia willing to step up and help to address this issue.

Sincerely,

Thomas O'Neill
120 Rivercliff Dr.
Milford CT 06460
(formerly: 68 Pierce Ave.
Bridgeport CT)
email address : doctec at optonline dot net

Antoine

Re: Another user w/an account issue
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:25:32 am »
Hi Thomas,
I could not track your instrument S/N in our database; please send it to me via privte message, I will fix it in a timely manner.
All the best,
Antoine.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines