April 19, 2024, 12:14:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic, Lion and Arturia - any ideas how to make them work?  (Read 1975 times)

Ruperttill

Logic, Lion and Arturia - any ideas how to make them work?
« on: December 11, 2011, 07:56:04 pm »
I have spent a month now, and probably about 30 hours trying to get my arturia plug ins working on my new (well bayed) Lion equipped mac. I am running all the latest versions of Lion, and Logic. All of my arturia plug ins, ARP2600, MiniMg, Prophet, Jupiter work in standalone. I am running Logic in 32 bit, and I have tried ditching the cache.

Elicenser doesn't work properly, each time I activate it is ignores the dongle and says error

Unknown exception caught. Process execution failed.

I use maintenance tasts to get things going, but updating the license database fails.

But then the licenses appear on the dongle, although there are two of some of them.

Then when I try to run logic, the prophet, jupiter and brass plug ins work, arp, miniMg, Mg modular, cs80, analog factory, they won't validate giving me this error, or something similar.

--------------------------------------------------
VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aumu' - 'Cs82' - 'ArTu'
Manufacturer String: Arturia
AudioUnit Name: CS-80V2
Component Version: 2.0.0 (0x20000)

* * PASS
TESTING OPEN TIMES:
COLD:
Time to open AudioUnit:         26.645 ms
WARM:
Time to open AudioUnit:         0.007  ms
FIRST TIME:
Error during conversion from CFString to cString.
auvaltool(2650,0xacdc92c0) malloc: *** error for object 0xc00a4fec: pointer being freed was not allocated
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

validation result: crashed validation

I have the latest versions  of the software, I can't get any response from Arturia's support,

Any ideas?

I have a pretty good knowledge of  this stuff, but I am stumped. I have tried all sorts of fixes, no good.

Rupert

daronmurphy

Re: Logic, Lion and Arturia - any ideas how to make them work?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 05:32:18 pm »
Hey Rupert.

Did you ever solve your issues with Arturia and Logic/Lion?
I've been having the same exact problem and have wasted hours and hours trying for a solution. But so far, the only one has been to completely eliminate all Arturia products from my life   :)

I noticed no one answered your original query. Was hoping maybe you didn't ask again because you found "the solution."

all the best,
Daron

ziggy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Logic, Lion and Arturia - any ideas how to make them work?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 09:32:32 pm »
They donīt work, and Arturia donīt care. They give me some bullshit answer about installing and the right versions. I have done all they asked, but still there are problems with their software (logic crash and other issues). Arturia should learn from Spectrasonics, ReFx, LennarDigital, Linplug etc.... STOP BUYING ARTURIA SOFTWARE AND SPREAD THE WORD.

I stopped using Arturia months ago.

I bought my V series years ago, the Oberheim SEM last December. They havenīt released one working update in the passed year for the V series. The SEM still doesnīt work. I asked for my money back, but they refuse to answer me.

ARTURIA SUCKS!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines