March 19, 2024, 12:29:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The Big Bugs And Issues!  (Read 15252 times)

artension

Re: The Big Bugs And Issues!
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 07:35:50 pm »
I have the same issues as Guitardungeon above (Reply#13) and the "fix" did not work.  An added question, seeing I am a new owner, as of last night - am I supposed to see the name of the preset I selected (on the "virtual" keyboard) on the LCD screen of the Analog Laboratory Keyboard?  Thanks for any advice on the above...
Dan

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 07:40:49 pm »
... After syncing drum pads, all control buttons and level button quit working, meaning their parameters changed: Level and Controls work only between the values 61-67, on keyboards, trading a small problem for a huge problem. So I followed the instructions from the solutions page (Problems with the MIDI settings?) and it didn't work, ...

Thanks Dave M

Hi Dave,

First make sure you've updatet the MCC and the global values are okay.
Then load the default values in the MCC and check the mode for the sliders and knobs. If they're sending only values between 61-67 they are most probably set to RELATIVE CONTROL. To get them back to work proper, just change the mode to CONTROL. The only knobs that should be set to RELATIVE CONTROL are the Category and the Preset knob.
After changing these values and sending them to the keyboard, they should work fine with the software unit.
DON'T FORGET TO REBOOT THE CONTROLLER AFTER CLOSING THE MCC!

Edit: In case, it's still not working try to change the values, using the SETUP Mode and then store the settings to Memory Number 1. Reboot the controller and check if it's working.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 07:47:24 pm »
... am I supposed to see the name of the preset I selected (on the "virtual" keyboard) on the LCD screen of the Analog Laboratory Keyboard?  ...
Dan

Hi Dan,

No, the LCD on the controller is only showing current values of the moved control. It's mostly a SETUP display which allows you to change values directly from the controller using the SETUP-Mode.

Guitardungeon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 05:24:40 am »
Hi There,

Thanks Manuel for your help, OK.......FYI, All controls and settings in MCC correct, All settings in SETUP Correct....

Except, Global button in SetUp on keyboard, when clicked to KnobMode, it was set to Relative, I set to Absolute, clicked store, save to preset 01, click yes, and shazam everything worked. However upon reboot of keyboard it reset back to Relative in the Global setting/knobmode in keyboard Setup.

For the love of all thats good, holy and pure LOL, please dont tell me I have to reset the Global Knobmode in setup everytime I start up??!!

Thanks Dave M

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 06:53:48 pm »
..., please dont tell me I have to reset the Global Knobmode in setup everytime I start up??!!

Thanks Dave M

Hi Dave,

usually not. Hmm... strange...! Try to recall memory bank 00 after startup and check the settings in this configuration. If the current KnobMode is Relative change it to Absolute and then store this configuration to memory bank 00.
After rebooting the controller, the SETUP and STORE buttons will probably light up, but this issue is fixed very quick by openning the MCC, loading the default values (or your favorite values, if you've allready exported them) and sending them to the keyboard. After closing the MCC and rebooting the controller, the configuration should be fine.

Note: I'm not sure if this is working, because I can't recreat this issue, but if not, then simply recall Memory Bank 01 after starting the controller and send a support request to the Tech Support. It will propabely take a while before you'll get an answer, but maybe they know a better solution.

BTW: I don't know which configuration (Memory Bank) is loaded after starting your controller, but after storing settings and rebooting the controller you'll always have to recall the setup (Memory Bank) you've just stored your settings to.

Best regards,

Manuel

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 06:52:49 pm »
Still experiencing bluescreens when switching between different setups and then opening the software again!

Still no answer, no reaction and no perspectiv for any solution to this!

I've already descriebed this issue in different cases to the Tech-Support-Team, but they don't react, request or answer my e-mails. Also the conflicts between my two AE controllers are still not solved! I just installed the Demo version of the Analog Factory as well and when I open the MCC, it's just connecting to the Player or the Laboratory controller instead of telling that there is no Factory controller!

Sometimes the MCC for the Player is connecting to the Laboratory controller, even if both (Player & Laboratory) are connected to my PC.
When I open the Laboratory MCC it's not connecting to the controller. I have to open the MCC for The Player first, make sure it's connected to the right conntroller and then open the MCC for the Laboratory. Another way around this would be to turn off The Player first.

Where is the support?

zealme

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 04:03:24 pm »
WOW I AM HEARING LOTS OF COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY!!!! I LIKE THE UNITS POSSIBILITIES...CUSTOMER SVC SUCKS OR IS NON EXSISTANT  WHICH IS REALLY BAD WHEN U BUY NEW AND CAN"T GET ANY HELP TO MAKE THIS WORK!
(does anyone read this)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 04:46:28 pm »
Sending Configurations via MCC can cause a configuration fault!

Sometimes sending a configuration to the keyboard controller via MCC changes the Mode settings of the Sound/Scene and Upper/Lower buttons to Duration Control and the Mode setting for four Snapshot buttons to Control!

One will have to send the correct configuration a second time or use the Setup mode on the keyboard to store the right settings to a memory bank.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines