March 28, 2024, 11:59:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why doesn't Arturia tech support reply?  (Read 2694 times)

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Why doesn't Arturia tech support reply?
« on: November 14, 2011, 10:26:54 pm »
As I wrote in another thread, I sent my Origin to Arturia for service 2,5 months ago. After that I have been unable to get any response from Arturia. They won't answer emails och PMs. This behaviour is so unprofessional that I find it hard to decide on what to do next. If there were any problem with an instrument sent for service, you would expect Arturia to tell you instead of just being silent. Is Arturia in such financial trouble that they have fired their entire support staff?

aye_carrrumba

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Why doesn't Arturia tech support reply?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:02:37 pm »
i agree,

i have been trying to just register my origin desktop since jan,25. sent emails and opened up a ticket, and i also have not had any reponce. i find it very weird, i think something strange is in the air, but on the other hand, that origin i a cool piece of gear with alot of potential, especially that they are planning some upgrades. i hope you at least get some sort of reply back just to have some peace.

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Why doesn't Arturia tech support reply?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 08:37:14 pm »
No, Arturia never replied. >:( A very strange business practice, indeed. ???

Finally, I got tired of them ignoring my emails, PM:s and forum posts, so I googled the words "Arturia Meylan" and found their phone number on the first page of hits. Frustratingly enough, just by mentioning that I was calling from Sweden, they immediately seemed to know the purpose of my call. Hence, I think they were aware of my previous attempts at contacting Arturia. However, they sent my Origin to me soon after my call, and it has been in good order since I received it.

So my advice is that you should phone Arturia instead of hoping (in vain) for a reply by email or forum post/PM.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines