March 19, 2024, 10:20:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: selecting Spark 1.5 presets  (Read 2742 times)

BongSong

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
selecting Spark 1.5 presets
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:33:39 pm »
Hello,

I am totally blind and use Jaws screen reading software to use a pc. I use Spark 1.5 as a vst plugin inside Sonar 8.5.3. The spark 1.5 plugin gui is not at all accessible. Its very difficult/cumbersome to access the presets/songs. (whatever Spark calls them.)

I think there are specific genre styles like Rock, Latin, Electro, Dubstep, etc?

Its my hope to setup individual templates for each of the genre styles inside Sonar. (This I know how to do.) This way, although I probably won't be able to access every preset/song, I would at least be able to access most of them.

So one template I could create would be 'Latin', and when I load it inside Sonar, the Spark 1.5 software engine would be sitting on Latin, and then using the jog dial on my Spark hardware, access the individual songs inside the 'Latin' genre. Make sense?

So my question, can someone out here provide step by stepinstructions on how to access these genre styles, or better yet, an easier/simpler way in accessing these presets.

I have a sighted friend who will be helping me via Team Viewer. Its just she has no idea how to do what  I am trying to accomplish. She isn't all that computer savvy.

Once I get the step by step instructions here, I am hoping to guide her the rest of the way.

Thanks in advance.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines