April 20, 2024, 03:09:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Experience Laboratory output level problem  (Read 1514 times)

PSB

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.psbelectronicmusic.com
Analog Experience Laboratory output level problem
« on: August 03, 2011, 05:51:25 pm »
Hey guys, I've got my new AEL a couple of days ago. Hooked up everything properly, registered and activated (of course!), and fired up the stand alone application. Configured properly Audio and MIDI within the Preferences (Setup), chose some random preset from CS80-V, and ................ wow! The overall output volume level is like 50% of the normal output volume levels of any other soft synths (and VST plug-ins) that I own. In order to achieve a compatible and similar volume level of AEL, comparing to other instruments, I would have to crank big time the main volume level on my studio monitor speakers. Obviously something is wrong. The Main (volume) Out knob on the AEL controller is all the way up and the sound level coming out from my monitor speakers is like 50% volume of the sound coming from other similar instruments. Question: is there any way to increase the output level gain within the Analog Experience Laboratory software? I have not tried the VST version of AEL yet, but the stand alone version is problematic. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.  ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines