March 29, 2024, 07:07:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No news about my order n°63694  (Read 2008 times)

cnavelot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No news about my order n°63694
« on: August 04, 2011, 12:04:41 pm »
Hi,

I have placed an order n°63694 for the The Laboratory + V-Collection on the web site two weeks ago.
I have paid it, but I still have no news about the order (even if it was to be delivered in "5 business days"...).
I emailed Arturia (through the mail address, and through the form on the site) : no answer.
There is no phone number, also. I wanted to give details for the transporter (TNT) for the delivery, but it seems I can't.
And there is no way on the web site to track an order process. It looks like e-commerce from the 90's...

So I would like to know if my order has well been placed (apart from the fact I paid it !), and if I will receive it soon. Or if I can cancel it, because I suddenly have the strong will to buy in a physical store...

Christian

cnavelot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No news about my order n°63694
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 11:50:55 pm »
Ok, I reply to myself with a question : does anyone know how to contact Arturia support ? I have tried the form on the site, I have tried to email them with no success.
I don't see any kind of forum talking about the order process, so I think I'm stuck there...
Can anyone direct me to someone at Arturia ? A phone number maybe ?

Thanks

cnavelot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 03:14:52 pm »
I have good news ! I have just received a phone call, telling me the order was being prepared and will be sent tomorrow ! Hourray ! So my case is closed in a happy way  ;)

dreamtraveler

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 09:44:28 pm »
Did they provide a tech support number to call them at? I am also having no luck and no response from Arturia.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines