March 28, 2024, 12:27:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Multiple Audio output setup for Ableton  (Read 4977 times)

MR909

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Cult of Janelle
Multiple Audio output setup for Ableton
« on: August 03, 2011, 02:20:50 pm »
Hi, is anyone able to get multiple outs in Ableton? When I create AUDIO tracks to recieve audio from Spark I only get audio signal in the PRE FX, POST FX and POST MIXER. I can see all the Spark stereo outs but I cant get any signal through them.

Does anyone know how to assign each of the tracks/pads/instruments to individual outs?

I am currently running SPARK as an AU, but have also tried as a VST, and still to no avail.

Thanks

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Multiple Audio output setup for Ableton
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 06:34:29 pm »
HI,all you have to do in live is create as many audio channels you need ,then in the view drop down make sure in and out is ticked,then make sure you set spark in the mixer to the out you need ie 3/4 5/6 ect. then on the audio channels select spark and below that the out you want from spark
hope this helps.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

MR909

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Cult of Janelle
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 07:20:50 pm »
thanks for the tip. only thing is I get  all the channels 3/4 5/6 ect, but no signal from them
here is a screen shot

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 10:23:01 pm »
did you set the outs on sparks mixer on each channel to the audio out you need. as it works on in my live 8.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

MR909

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Cult of Janelle
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 06:08:04 am »
thanks so much terrym, problem solved! I dont know why I missed assigning the outs on the actual plugins internal mixer  ::) anyway all working, you are the best!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines