March 29, 2024, 05:30:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Brass is IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ON MY MAC!  (Read 5556 times)

DevinThomas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Brass is IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ON MY MAC!
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:26:09 am »
Hi,

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Brass and I really wish I could get a refund at this point and just be done with it. I tried really hard to get it to work with my system and my music software (DP) and it has been a frustrating and horrible experience. I had high hopes that the new version would fix the cpu problems and allow me to get work done. Sadly, this NEVER happened and the program is just not working for me.

I get constant crashes and I can only get one instrument to load on my state of the art MacBookPro. And this is after disabling ALL my other VIs!!! I wish I never bought this application and I think Arturia owes all of us an explanation and a complete refund for our troubles!

Devin Thomas
Owner SouthWest Sound Recording

funkfield

Re: Brass is IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ON MY MAC!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 07:41:11 pm »
Hi

I got macbookpro, 2.3ghz, i7,quadcore, 4gb ram. I just opened the brass on my logic 9 to test.I load 4 instruments, write some partitions and I can play them fine but whenever I wanna change the preset on brass (while its playing), it crashes.

when i read your post, i tried to open only one instrument on brass and tried to run 2 separate brasses at the same time, it also crashes. i just got the brass and still testing. so far im not happy with how the presets sound, they dont sound like the ones on the arturia media page.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines