Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Demo  (Read 9064 times)

Demo
« on: May 24, 2004, 08:12:55 am »
And where is a demo?

Anonymous

Yes Arturia a DEMO please
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 12:39:24 pm »
If this has been greatly enhanced since Storm 2.0 I'm in.
It was really not in the league it should have been.
Has AES technology been incorporated into the sound engine.
Etc etc ....
I'm not gonna order this without a DEMO download.
Sorry but compared to the other Arturia kit ie: Mg Modular V / CS80 etc 2.0 was just sub-par.........

Anonymous

Demo
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 07:15:47 pm »
Well, I expect lots of improvements, but I do agree that it is rather risky to order such programms when you just saw a few fotos... I did not notice the good old Keppler on the screenshots, which I would really miss...

me

Here’s your damn demo, now stop whining ;)
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 08:01:01 am »
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/17000

Select STORM Music Studio Version:  

Product Description:

STORM is a complete all-in-one software for music composition, both modular and real time, providing you with various virtual instruments. You first choose the modules you wish to use: synthesizers, drum machines, sample sequencer, scratch decks, audio recorder, effects, etc. Then valid your choice and in a few seconds your studio is ready: you can start composing at once. Real-time effects, an integrated sequencer, a powerful tool to change keys in your melodies, and full automation of the studio provide you with the flexibility, power and control for making electronic music compositions.

Product Requirements:

Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP
Pentium II 400MHz
128MB RAM
Sound card compatible DirectX or ASIO

• Download STORM Music Studio Now

http://tc.versiontracker.com/product/redir/lid/434887/stormdemo_en.exe (File Size: 25.4M)

Anonymous

Demo
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 09:16:44 am »
Did you try? Same size as Storm 2 demo...

Anonymous

Demo
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 05:12:22 pm »
No, I didn’t, since I already bought the upgrade and am (im-) patiently waiting for it to arrive.

Another thread confirms your suspicion; that despite the proclamation that it’s Version 3, the poster downloaded it discovered it’s not.

Seems Arturia is going to use the same link for the new upgrade, but put the cart before the horse. They’re full of surprises, not all of them pleasant...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines