March 28, 2024, 03:16:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: update problem  (Read 2083 times)

ralph

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
update problem
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:14:00 pm »
Hi,
I have tried to update the firmware from 1.0.7 to 1.3.5. After 15 minutes and 1% progress an error message showed up: "an non critical error occured during dsp update. please restart the update process" then I press OK. 10 seconds later another error appeared: "an error occured during origin update. you should restart origin, verify the update and retry. if the error still occurs, please contact technical support" since then the origin is not giving anymore sound. not even a demo song. i tried to update other firmware version like 1.25, 1.1.59, 1.3... without positive results! dont know what it is?

mac book pro
os 10.5.8
newest connection version.

Thanks!

ralph

Philippe

Re: update problem
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 03:53:43 pm »
First of all send me asap the logs of the updater.

The log files are available here:

/Users/"user_name"/Library/Origin Connection

Make a zip of the whole "Origin Connection" folder because the log that will be of some interest to me is likely not the last one.

Also, send me your *full* postal address and your phone number, it will save time if we need to get back your machine here  (I will be able to decide wether it is needed or not after having read the logs and depending on the answers to the questions below).

In the meantime, could you tell me:
1- is your machine fully rebooting (ie do you see the home page on the screen)
2- can you change the preset? Try a couple of actions on the +/- keys of the sound select keypad and tell e what happens.
3- Load a preset using the Sequencer (eg P0007 Accoustic Drm), go to the home page. There you should see the "preview" hilited. Press "enter". Do you see then the sequencer LEDs changing?

Thx
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:02:49 pm by Philippe »
Origin Lead  Developer

ralph

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: update problem
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 06:55:57 pm »
here it is

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines