March 28, 2024, 12:02:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New Templates & Modules  (Read 2040 times)

u.n.i.t.e.d

New Templates & Modules
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:36:47 am »
i think it is so much potential in this synth for go further then the 4 templates and more.
i want a oberheim matrix 12 and korg ms 20 template and it must be easy to bring the arturiasoftware on the origin, like the Mg modular or prophet 5. and theres a wide range of moduletypes out there so i hope there are much updates in the future.

i love this synth,the sound is gigantic and it is a mainpart of my studio

synthguy99

Re: New Templates & Modules
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 11:08:19 am »
I think the Prophet V template should be doable without too much trouble, but since that hasn't been announced yet, we can hope Arturia might give us the Prophet VCO and VCF in some upcoming update.  And then after the ARP 2600 and CS-80 templates come out, a Prophet might be in our future.

I've made a request on the board for Arturia to produce Oberheim VCOs and VCFs from a few of their instruments before they announce an Oberheim V softsynth, but that's probably wishful thinking.  Still, I'm hoping that they consider it seriously, as it would make the Origin a lot more interesting to the synth market.  ;)
One day, I want my keyboard studio to be a synth museum like Hans Zimmer's

p.s.  PRAY FOR THIS PLANET!!

u.n.i.t.e.d

Re: New Templates & Modules
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:27:32 am »
i hope tom oberheim and the other guy (gibson?) give the acceptance to arturia to emulate these synthlegends. Tom just brings out the new oberheim 4 voice and he is not to be allowed to use the old oberheim logo so there could be some problems for a special template i think.

but the origin is anyway one of the best synths on the market. it just even beats my waldorf microwave xt:-)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines