April 19, 2024, 10:30:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Presets Download  (Read 2393 times)

Florrez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia Presets Download
« on: January 18, 2011, 09:39:07 pm »
Arturia has Presets to downlaod. They apear (on my Mac OS Intel System) as: .ogs .ays .amb. Files.

Now how do I launch them into my Arturia Software???

On the Interface from The Player/The Factory you can "select preset bank to import" but it is not possible to open the Files I downloaded?

How does this work?

...And how come the technical support from Arturia never react to customer questions?

THANKS!
Florrez

Antoine

Re: Arturia Presets Download
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 09:45:10 am »
Hi Florrez,

Welcome on the Arturia forum, please acknowledge several things:

1. This forum is *not* aimed for direct Technical Support assistance, but rather oriented towards users experience sharing and mutual assistance. Sometimes, colleagues and I intervene to offer a fast resolution to some simple problem, when no personal data is needed, but it is not really a rule. Some exception can be noticed on the Origin technical threads, where developers interact very closely with end users. But more generally, and as described here, the Technical Support desk can be reached through your personal account. Make good usage of it, precisely describe your problem, and we'll fix it together.

2. .ogs are Origin files, .ays are CS-80V files, .amb are Mg Modular V files, and so on... They are specific to each software, not interchangeable nor loadable in the Player or Factory softwares, which currently and respectively load .appresets and .afpresets files only (at this time).

3. Concerning your questions about Garage Band, they really concern Garage Band general usage, not Arturia synths specific issue. So I will let the other users more comfortable with this host to help you further, or you can also drop an eye to the Garage Band user's manual to find the solution within a couple of minutes. You will understand that people may not instantly jump on their keyboards if the solution simply is in the documentation shipped with your software. Help yourself, good fellows will then help you.  :)
More generally, please avoid cross-posting in several threads, it *never* fastens any response and generally is considered as aggressive posting (even if it was not your intention at all).

Hope this clarifies a bit.
Keep up the good vibes,

Antoine.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines