April 26, 2024, 04:46:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Origin Golden Master (?) Version 1.3.7  (Read 13745 times)

Philippe

Re: Origin Golden Master (?) Version 1.3.7
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 11:57:15 am »
Within the 1.3.8 package you should find installers for Windows and Mac Origin Connection application. Did you install Origin Connection *before* trying the 1.3.8 update? If not then install it and you should not get this message anymore.
Origin Lead  Developer

Freakyfreekie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 12:12:28 pm »
Hi,
Of course I did install connection before trying to update, that is what I read always on this forum.
The problem is, I can not upload new patches as well eg. the Pink Floyd sound set, as you can see in my avatar, I am a Floyd addict :)
Anyway, thanks for your reply, any suggestions?

Freakyfreekie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 12:33:23 pm »
Maybe it is good to know that I have had this message since the first attempt to update so there could not be another version of the software on the computer. First I tried my Mac (OsX 10.6.6), then after several failures I thought it might be a platform dependant issue so I tried an XP computer (SP3, all updates installed) but instantly the same error message occured.

Freakyfreekie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 01:08:22 pm »
One last thing, sorry but it is not possible to edit previous posts, I have firmware : BETAPRESET_7.0.2_RELEASE

kidharpoon

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 09:58:26 pm »
Everytime I try to update to v1.3.8, Origin Connection says "No Origin Found" after backing up the presets and rebooting/clicking OK.

I'm using the version of origin connection supplied with 1.3.8

Any ideas?

Freakyfreekie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 10:07:07 pm »
I hope there will be a solution. It seems the connection program is a bit quiky, at least.
Sad to see people are having problems with. Maybe a thourough uninstaller, for both the connection program AND origin (some sort of clearing the flashram) would be nice. It appears to me as if the origin seems to remember the last error and keeps behaving like the last situation. But hey, I am not an expert ;-(

Niccolo

• Administrator
  • Arturia developer
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 09:59:32 am »
FreakyFreekie, your problem with Origin Connection is related to the fact that your current firmware on Origin seems to be a very old version dedicated to tests. I have sent you a PM to try to find a solution.

Niccolo

• Administrator
  • Arturia developer
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 10:05:45 am »
Everytime I try to update to v1.3.8, Origin Connection says "No Origin Found" after backing up the presets and rebooting/clicking OK.

Try the following: after the preset backup, when it asks you to reboot Origin, switch it off, connect it to a different USB port, then power it on and click OK.

kidharpoon

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 12:08:17 pm »
Hi niccolo,

That didn'nt work either.

The origin itself is displaying the "firmware update" screen, but connection is still saying no origin found, after the preset backup and reboot.

Any more suggestions?

Vangen

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2011, 03:12:24 am »
Any update on the final 1.3 release date?  Or at least the next "gold candidate" version for us to test.  Thanks.

Philippe

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2011, 10:16:34 am »
We're testing a 1.3.13 which will be available soon for download. It is not yet the final release but very close.
Origin Lead  Developer

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines