March 28, 2024, 09:36:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: 'The ONE' from AudioMidi.com  (Read 2601 times)

raventommy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
'The ONE' from AudioMidi.com
« on: December 01, 2010, 03:57:48 am »
Hey there,
I received my serial and unlock codes via e-mail, since I chose the Electronic Delivery method.  I've picked out the synths I want, and chose the CS-80v as my first synth... and couldn't find anything on this web site referring to 'The ONE' downloads; only the update and demo files.  Extremely vague info here.
So which file am I suppose to download?  Who knows...anyone?  :-\  So I flipped a coin and started with the 2.0 update.  Ran the .exe, copy-n-pasted my code to the eLicense, and Yippee!, there it was, listed right after my Vienna license.  I did it just the way I was instructed from the 2 .pdf instruction files that were e-mailed.  It all worked fine, until I went to launch the program and got the 'DLL not found...please install from original CD or DVD...' message.

There is no disc, as I opted for no disc.  There's nothing on the web site about 'The ONE' files.  No help from AudioMidi, other than a nice lady telling me to ask the good people at Arturia.  This process is just a little goofy, IMHO.
What next?

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: 'The ONE' from AudioMidi.com
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 05:41:33 pm »
No discs are needed for installation/activation of the current versions.
(only the old versions of MiniMgV, MgModularV, CS-80V and ARP2600V required the original CD)

All the installers are available for download at:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/updates.html
Choose the latest version for your platform

All the manuals are available at:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/manuals.html

The latest version of the eLicenser Control Center must be installed after installing the Arturia instruments, before launching them.
It is available from:
http://www.elicenser.net

The 32-digit activation codes that you get when you register and select your instruments are meant to be entered in the eLicenser Control Center to authorize the instruments (internet connection required to activate).
They are SeL codes, which means they can either be activated on Soft-eLicenser (virtual dongle on the system hard drive of one computer), or on a USB-eLicenser dongle (aka The Steinberg Key, also compatible with Vienna and other manufacturers, but NOT iLok) for license portability. SeL licenses can also be transfered back and forth between Soft-eLicenser and USB-eLicenser (internet connection required, but no transfer fees).

If you have a technical issue after installation and authorization, please submit a Technical Support Request via your user account where you have registered your instruments.

raventommy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: 'The ONE' from AudioMidi.com
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 07:25:07 pm »
Thanks Sean.  Sorry I sent you a PM regarding this before I discovered your reply here.  I do, however, need to know what the order of fixing this is:
I unistalled the cs-80, reinstalled, downloaded the latest version of the eLicense program, and I still get the DLL error.

Am I missing a step, or is there some kind of Clean Uninstall I can do?
Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines