April 25, 2024, 11:26:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How do i enable the miniMg V2 in ableton live 8?  (Read 8174 times)

DJBackslick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
How do i enable the miniMg V2 in ableton live 8?
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:08:03 am »
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out here, as i am currently testing out the miniMg V2 (15 day trial) i wanted to test it with ableton live 8 but i cant find out how to make the miniMg work in ableton!

Ive rescanned for custom VSTs (i dont even know if it is one lol) im so tired and frustrated now, i have the perfect sound in the miniMg program but i want to integrate it into ableton as this guy does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgEIXppBLY

Can anyone please explain detailed how i do this, if i cant get it to work then i might consider not buying this product after the test period!

The sound i get now is really mean and nice though :p

Antoine

Re: How do i enable the miniMg V2 in ableton live 8?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 06:18:48 pm »
Provided the synth runs fine in standalone mode, Live > Preferences > File Folders, then [Alt]+click on the "Rescan" button should make the MiniMg-V appear in the host plug-ins section.
ex-Arturian

DJBackslick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 12:31:13 am »
i bought it an hour ago now and i still cant find it in ableton live 8, ive rescanned the folders as you said but it doesnt find anything

DJBackslick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 12:33:59 am »
haha lol im so stupid, i kept looking in the library and not in the plug-in section LOL my bad sorry.. *facepalm* x3

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines