March 19, 2024, 09:30:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Origin connection  (Read 2866 times)

JacksonP

• Beta-testers
Origin connection
« on: February 25, 2012, 08:55:23 am »
Hi guys,

I've been asking many times for better computer integration: sound editor software with good librarian functions. This is very high priority in my wishlist. Reason is simple: this high level and high price range product should definetily have it.

Anyway, yesterday I went to backup some of my best presets with Origin connection app. Once again I realized how limited and slow this is to work with. It's typical to Origin to have enormous amount of presets; there're so many sound banks from Arturia for example. It's should be possible to check those sounds "straight" from the computer and then, if you like, download them into Origin. (I know that these sounds need to send to Origin to have chance to play them, but now you have to do it manually, copy and erase, copy and erase...) The most painful is to "test" multis with step sequencer patterns. Now you have to find free seq slots. In my case, with this Origin connection, my Origin is full of unnecessary presets and everything is quite messy. This is reason why I really need to clean it now... With better librarian functions you could make it much more logical way.

So if there's no chance to have full updated computer integration (editor and librarian) at the moment, please make us little a better Origin connection app. And if possible, make it little faster: sending just one program is amazingly slow...

EDIT: (..and if I am not missing something) there's no even change to rename presets in Origin connection. If anything, please add that feature...!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:21:24 am by JacksonP »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines