April 24, 2024, 12:03:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Hook / Snap function broken in 1.2.5  (Read 2195 times)

kokocalamar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hook / Snap function broken in 1.2.5
« on: August 30, 2010, 02:58:45 pm »
Hello,

It seems as if the hook/snap-function doesn't work anymore. More specifically, when choosing HOOK, it makes no difference compared to SNAP.

Strange, it first worked on a few patches, and then it stopped working... :(

Superwaldi

Re: Hook / Snap function broken in 1.2.5
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:31:58 pm »
Sure?

It works here.

Contact the support.

kokocalamar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 07:57:54 pm »
Super,

Could you explain to me why HOOK works on some parameters/pots, and not on others? Also varies with what program is selected. The manual isn't very clear on this.

I assumed that the HOOK-function applied to everything, but it seems it doesn't.

kokocalamar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 10:04:36 am »
It's not working properly here..  :(

It works sometimes on the resonance knob, and sometimes on some envelope knobs, but not on the effects return knobs for example. I seem to remember that it worked on 1.0.7, which I only used briefly before updating to 1.2.5.

Could someone confirm that the HOOK function should work on all knobs, regardless of how the synth and controllers are programmed on a per patch basis?..

Thanks.

Superwaldi

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:15:40 pm »
Hmmm...

There is a difference between SNAP and HOOK! But you are right, the hook modus doesn't work correctly.

e.g. the fx mix level works only once correctly in hook modus. if i switch to another patch and turn the knob and go back to the first patch, the the fx level takes absolut values according the knob position - no hook here. strange!

So far I didn't figure it out.

I guess I didn't see it, because it works at the beginning. If you turning the knob it is in hook modus and after that it is normal that hook and snap are working identically - unless you used the same knob for an other parameter or turned it in an other patch.

Strange ...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines