April 20, 2024, 08:49:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Summer 2010 promo  (Read 1505 times)

GrandPapou

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Summer 2010 promo
« on: August 10, 2010, 03:43:19 am »
I just bought The One from Guitar Center while on a trip in New York. The clerk mentioned the BOGOF promo and explained to me that it was an online process based on the registration of the first product.

Now in looking around at the info on the website, I apparently need a voucher  included in the box to request the second license. However, that voucher is nowhere to be found.

Was I just had by GC? Is there a way for me to claim the BOGOF promotion in this case?

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Summer 2010 promo
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 09:31:15 pm »
Actually, the implementation of the BOGOF promo at Guitar Center is different from anywhere else: there are no vouchers for online redemption on software purchased from GC stores.  (however, software ordered online from GuitarCenter.com comes with the voucher)
During their 46th Anniversary celebration (which started towards the end of July, and runs through the end of August), GC stores are (should be) giving 2 boxes of THE ONE for the regular price of 1 (generally $199, the promo does not apply to special discounted software), directly at the counter (no voucher, no mail-in rebate needed).
There should be a sign in the store at the software counter that says:
 "BUY THE ONE, Get any other Arturia virtual instrument FREE"
(Free VI from those contained the The One box)
My recommendation is to contact the GC store and ask for your second box, free, according to the promo.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines