April 19, 2024, 03:27:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: miniMg sounds not working  (Read 12689 times)

uncle_tom1966

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: miniMg sounds not working
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 09:30:18 am »
First I want to thank Antoine for your support and releasing the hotfix early on...

BUT

...the miniMg sounds did work but I did not come to further testing because my Logic crashed and that killed the eLicenser installation which could not be repaired and also muted USB ports (see http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=3626.0 ) and made some USB harddrives go bananas.

I don't even bother repairing that anymore...I wasted so much time with your crappy product. Because I am honest I don't even dare selling the SW and controller to anyone else. I just wasted a couple of hundred euros and a lot of time.

Good bye Arturia - never I will consider and recommend you anymore.

Antoine

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 10:05:00 am »
that killed the eLicenser installation which could not be repaired
Please send us a screenshot at the Technical Support desk. Nothing can't be repaired.

and also muted USB ports (see http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=3626.0 ) and made some USB harddrives go bananas.
This is more worrying.
Does the symptom also occur on another computer?
Through an USB-hub with its own power supply?
ex-Arturian

isbjc

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:13 pm »
I have installed the patch and the miniMg sounds are working, however I am still getting extremely loud audio pops!  They are coming thru my imac speakers even with audio turned all the way down.  I have not tested thru my actual sound card and monitors as I am afraid of blowing my speakers.

cpapaste

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 01:28:23 pm »
Many thanks for the update. The 2.5.1 version works perfectly on my two Macs, OS 10.6.7, Logic 9.1.4 and Live 8.2.2.

Thank you  :)

Kind regards,
Chris

PS : for uncle Tom: I think the problem comes from internal component into new Macs. I have the same issue with my MacPro (early 2009). However the keyboard works like a charm with my "old" MacBook Pro (oct. 2006). Apple probably replace some cheap chinese internal components by cheaper chinese internal components  :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:34:10 pm by cpapaste »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines