April 26, 2024, 02:52:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: None of my Arturia plugins work in Pro Tools  (Read 3663 times)

JorgSchmid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
None of my Arturia plugins work in Pro Tools
« on: March 21, 2010, 06:48:08 pm »
Hi,
I will also email the Tech support but thought maybe this is quicker.
Everytime I open Pro Tools I get the same message:

They work perfectly fine in Cubase 5 so the issue is not with the Syncrosoft Dongle.
Is there a fix?

Thanks!

PS:
System info:

Mac Pro, OSX 10.6.2, Pro Tools 8.0.3, elicenser has been updated to the latest version.

JorgSchmid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: None of my Arturia plugins work in Pro Tools
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 05:13:48 pm »
5 dand no answer. Is anyone actually using these forums?

UniQue Werkx

• UniQue Werkx
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 04:08:31 pm »
I think you need to contact tech support directly on these issues.... and sadly enough, I don't think many people read this forum. I do, and I check it at least once a day.

Go here http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/support/faq.html and look at the last two options.  Good luck!
Christian
UniQue WerkX (electronic music) (ZT Affinity AMD Phenom II 1055T Six-Core Processor 2.8GHz | 12gb ram | 2 TB HD | Nvidia  GTS 450 superclocked | Focusrite Scarlett 18i/6 |  Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium SP1, Cubase 6, Moog Modular V2.6)
http://www.synthmusician.com/members/138/

JorgSchmid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 05:32:29 pm »
Thanks for your reply.
I contacted suuport over a week ago.
The support has either been discontinued, replaced with more sales staff or is just extremely slow.

UniQue Werkx

• UniQue Werkx
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 05:57:45 pm »
Wow.. this is not good news. Maybe try contacting Antoine directly and see if he can help. Sorry they haven't gotten back to you. It's really frustrating when stuff like this happens.
Christian
UniQue WerkX (electronic music) (ZT Affinity AMD Phenom II 1055T Six-Core Processor 2.8GHz | 12gb ram | 2 TB HD | Nvidia  GTS 450 superclocked | Focusrite Scarlett 18i/6 |  Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium SP1, Cubase 6, Moog Modular V2.6)

UniQue Werkx

• UniQue Werkx
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 06:00:24 pm »
They're probably all at MusikMesse. I know a couple other companies will tell you that support will be slim or none during this time and that's probably why the long delay.
Christian

JorgSchmid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 01:55:49 am »
Hi,

I hope you're right. At the moment the plugins are useless to me. If I cant get them to work I will need to sell them again.
Hopefully there will be an answer soon. Its been over 10 days now.

bdm

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 10:04:11 pm »
I am having similar difficulties.  The plugins do load in PTHD 8.0.3c2/Mac 10.5.8 but are totally erratic in their function.  All of them do respond to midi note but mouse control does not work so editing is not possible.  Some may respond to midi program change but no other midi messages and quitting Prophet causes PT to crash.  I have done a complete reinstall of all Arturia synths including trashing prefs.  The stand-alones work intermittently as well.  With the plugins and stand alones exhibiting a variety of these wonky behaviors, none of which seem to correspond to any particular procedure, makes it almost impossible to diagnose.

ARP 2600 v2.0
cs80 v2.0
Jupiter 8V v2.0
miniMg v2.01
Mg Modular V v2.5
Prophet V v2.0

I have been trying to reach technical since April 2010 with no response. 

Maybe this will reach technical.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines