March 29, 2024, 11:52:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ORIGIN ON PORT 1 CONFLICT WITH SSL MATRIX ON LOGIC  (Read 1807 times)

aledestefanis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ORIGIN ON PORT 1 CONFLICT WITH SSL MATRIX ON LOGIC
« on: January 22, 2010, 07:38:10 pm »
Hi everyone,
I'm having troubles with origin an ssl matrix and logic:
basically we have an ssl matrix set as a controller (Mackie controller and extender) on logic.
Now the ssl matrix has to be set on port 1 for the controller and 2 for the extender to be able to work with logic.
My trouble is that when i try to use origin, it starts working fine but for some reason sometimes it tends to crush the system erasing the settings on logic for the ports.
From what i understand from the manual i should be able to change origins port (device ID) in the midi preferences tab on origin, but this is not actually possible cause, for unknown reason i'm not able to change origin device id no more....i guess Arturia set it to standard on port 1 as i can see every preset or multi has got 1 has ID.....
Hope that topic make sense!!!!
Another thing is the origin connection that just crush with our mixing rig...i guess that too has to do with midi settings and the ssl Matrix, cause it's all working fine on another workstation where no matrix is present...
ORIGIN IS GREAT...love the FAT sound of it....really would like to sort out this issue and really hope anyone  could help us sort that out!!!!
best
alex

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines