April 20, 2024, 11:02:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Activation Code Has been used!  (Read 1987 times)

kvnh

Activation Code Has been used!
« on: December 28, 2009, 07:10:58 pm »
Hi,

I received my AF 2.0 few days ago but still cannot use it. I installed the software and then the latest version of eLicencer Control Center on my MPB the FIRST TIME, as I enter my activation code to download the license, I then received error message telling me the activation code has been used already.  This is the only computer I have installed my AF 2.0 on and it's also the first time.  Can someone please help me out? I already sent an email to tech support but they havent replied yet.

Thanks!

Kevin

Antoine

Re: Activation Code Has been used!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 10:55:24 am »
Your tech Support inquiry was processed this morning.
ex-Arturian

12Nick21

Re: Activation Code Has been used!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 11:10:53 am »
Hi,

I received my AF 2.0 few days ago but still cannot use it. I installed the software and then the latest version of eLicencer Control Center on my MPB the FIRST TIME, as I enter my activation code to download the license, I then received error message telling me the activation code has been used already.  This is the only computer I have installed my AF 2.0 on and it's also the first time.  Can someone please help me out? I already sent an email to tech support but they havent replied yet.

Thanks!

Kevin

Same Exact problem here. I put in two Tec Support tickets. One two weeks ago and another tonight. It seems like the response time is faster here so I figured i would post somthing. Please help me out, I am really wanting to use what I purchased. Case 82255, Case 82593

~ Nick

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines