March 28, 2024, 10:01:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini vs. Modular  (Read 7735 times)

Kelly C

Mini vs. Modular
« on: February 23, 2004, 09:47:38 pm »
Is the MiniMg V - logically and technically - a subset of the Modular V, or does the Mini have some unique features not available in Modular  :?:
Shut up 'n play your Minimoog :)

xavier

Mini vs. Modular
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 10:58:16 am »
The miniMg V is based on the same algorithmic rules, but the oscillators, filter and enveloppes have been ehanced and reviewed to be as close as possible the real miniMg which can't be considered as a subset of the Mg55.

Xavier

daveoo

Will MMV get the Osc, Filter, and Env enhancements ?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 11:49:44 pm »
The MiniMg is a beautiful sounding instrument.  Do Arturia have plans to enhance MMV with the Osc, Filter and Envelope enhancements that you have developed for MiniMg ?

xavier

Mini vs. Modular
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 01:03:40 pm »
Yes, we will keep the caracter of the MMV, but we will enhance oscillators, filters and envelopps (and adding free running !)

Mr. Minimoog

Mini vs. Modular
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 09:02:43 pm »
8) I just have always loved the miniMg, and I plan on purchasing all of Arturia's synths, but I hope they make a ARP 2600 program also!  That is my third favorite synth next to MiniMg and Prophet 5 :D
"i like the way you moog..." :)

George Ware

Mini vs. Modular
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2004, 02:14:48 am »
Quote from: "Mr. MiniMg"
8) I just have always loved the miniMg, and I plan on purchasing all of Arturia's synths, but I hope they make a ARP 2600 program also!  That is my third favorite synth next to MiniMg and Prophet 5 :D

:D Same here!
add a OBXa to that list please :)

George Ware

G Rudolph

• http://www.reindeermusic.com
Mini vs. Modular
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 06:30:44 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. MiniMg"

Make sure you register you choices here:

The next one?

teoman

Mini vs. Modular
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 01:16:13 pm »
Hi there,
I am user of both MMV and the CS80. I like both, but MMV is my favorite. The question is that are MMV and MiniMg sounding similar?. If they have considerably different sounds, then I am considering the Mini as well. But If they are really similar, it won't be a logical choice. Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines