March 28, 2024, 11:57:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to Retrieve Password - Cannot Get Into My Account - Going on 3 Weeks  (Read 4821 times)

steven

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I hate to be trite (as I see a bunch of other similar posts here) but I have been trying to re-obtain my password and even though I get a message saying that my attempt is successful, I haven't receieved any emails with the means to re-set my password.  I finally registered under a different name in order to post here.  The problem is, I have recently upgraded my computer and I have three Arturia synths that are registered under my first account that I can't register.  I don't want to make this more of a mess than it already is by trying to re-register them under my new account.

Please help.  Or let me know what information I need to furnish in order to get into my original account.  Thank you so much...these synths have been "go-to" for me since MMV first came out and I haven't been able to access them since switching to my new computer.  I have tried to find other ways of contacting someone out there in Arturia land but having received dead silence from those methods, I've come here.

I will be happy to present my original email information and serial number if necessary. 

THanks so much for your help!!

Steven
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:52:40 pm by steven »

steven

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: I Cannot Get Into My Account
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 06:47:26 pm »
I am appalled that I have not yet receieved a response from Arturia.  I have been trying to re-obtain my password since December 2.  I have three Arturia synths that I cannot register, update, etc.  Because I cannot get into my original account, I cannot go to tech support.  I cannot re-register my synths under the new account and one has to have at least one synth registered with an account to go to tech support.

I have tried the "password" function on the website several times to no avail.  I have written Antoine twice over a period of a couple of weeks.  To no avail.  I have tried every link available under the non-tech support Contact Page.  To no avail.  I am sorry that I lost my new password but it is not my fault that Arturia changed systems at about the same time I was experiencing computer difficulties which ultimately resulted in my updating computers.  I have searched junk-mail, forum response, the email that my original account is under and the new email which I logged when I was forced to open a new account because I couldn't even post here.  Nothing.  Deafening silence   I have also learned that I can't re-register my synths under the new account because they already belong to another account.  So...I seem to be trapped in the limbo of this system that Arturia created.  I someone has any suggestsions I would be greatly appreciative. 

I have tried to be patient and respectful.  But I have HEARD NOTHING since December 2.  I guess I am naive but it is inconceivable to me that a company would treat a fairly good and long-standing customer like this.  I don't know what else to do.  I am feeling utterly slagge by this company and will have no other uptoion but to go to as many forums as possible and tell the public.  Even if I can't access my purchased products, I can at least let other people know what a risk they are taking by doing business with this company.  I wish it hadn't come to this.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:51:04 pm by steven »

Antoine

Sounds like your antispam software is set a bit high, probably...  ::)
Please check your PM box.
ex-Arturian

mattsynth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Same thing with me no tech support from Arturia. Cannot get password or registration username. Software does not work and I am frustrated with this company. This will be the last time I buy anything from Arturia. What happened they use to be so good. Are they still in business?

steven

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Thanks Antoine.  I was able to log-in and I very much appreciate your help.  I have no explanation...I go to my junk-mail folder everyday...very easy with Outlook.  I never received anything.  At the same time, I hear you when you say that you sent out several emails in response.  So...we move forward.  Again...thanks so much!!

Antoine

Same thing with me no tech support from Arturia. Cannot get password or registration username. Software does not work and I am frustrated with this company. This will be the last time I buy anything from Arturia. What happened they use to be so good. Are they still in business?

Hi Matt,

Yeah still here and running, did you doubt of it?  :D
Mmm, okay, enough sarcasms.

I just checked everywhere and I only found two messages from you posted to the general info mailbox and the webmaster mail box... this Sunday 20th of December'09. Did you write any other place before? If not, I presume it is a bit fast to draw such morbid conclusions, don't you think?

I just processed your mail, just forward me back the needed information and in a very short time you will be terrorizing your neighbors pets with dirty filter sweeps.

Keep up the good vibes, man!

Antoine.
ex-Arturian

mattsynth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
It is not morbid to me but if you keep screwing around with my purchased products it will be for Arturia. You make a lot of jokes about this but for us musicians this is serious business and has cost me studio time and money. You people better get your head screwed on straight or you will be loosing customers.

Antoine

I got your point, Matt.

Simply, there are numerous posts as yours here around, and even if the way to reach Arturia for this specific problem could largely be improved, all of these generally have been solved quickly, simply by posting me a PM as written in numerous places.

So when a fresh newcomer posts 2 messages with strong bad feelings inside (yes, "Are they still in business?" is bad feelings), because he did not receive a response within the weekend, I don't make lot of jokes but allow myself a gentle little sarcasm, and still reply to you through the regular Tech Support way (check your main mailbox).  :)
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines