April 19, 2024, 11:37:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: multiple instances  (Read 3827 times)

YESMAN

multiple instances
« on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:45 am »
    I'm running Cubase studio 4, delta 1010lt soundcard, XP. I have been running the stuttering controls V2 2600. I'm finding that cubase will not open multiple instances of V2, I can set them up, assign tracks, etc... Save & reopen - only the first instance will load. Revert to rev. 1.2 no problems - except that programs done on V2 sounds totally different on 1.2. Nice

YESMAN

Re: multiple instances
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 09:44:01 pm »
I've now updated to cubase 5. Multiple instances of 2600 V2 cause cubase 5 to crash upon opening. Is the GUI problem a dead issue?

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 11:08:21 am »
Both bugs have been corrected in the upcoming version (still under testing).
ex-Arturian

YESMAN

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 01:35:49 pm »
Hey Antoine,
 Thanks for the update on the update. I was going to post noting that I am having the same issues running in Cantabile Performer and ask if the multiple instance issue is as you noted in the MMV forum, a case of the same ID. But, if your dealing with this, that's great.
  Thanks again

orebronerd

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 07:08:00 am »
Any news on when the bug fix is ready? I am using Cubase 5.1, and it is very annoying that you only can use one instance. It is a wonderful synthesizer, so I really miss using it more.

orebronerd

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 08:43:38 am »
Any news about the update? It`s been announced now for many months. The tech support seems almost Steinbergish in itīs silence.  ;)
Seriously, itīs very annoying that you canīt use multiple instances. Itīs a very serious setback, and I donīt consider the product to be finished, but rather still in beta, and I am not happy about having to pay full price for a beta with severe limitations.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines