April 19, 2024, 11:32:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Every Logic session that has AF in it is now un-openable  (Read 1871 times)

SkinsJB

Every Logic session that has AF in it is now un-openable
« on: December 09, 2009, 08:56:16 am »
I use Logic 8 and as of recently any session that has AF used in it crashes upon opening. More than half of my session are now inaccessible. How can I get AF to stop crashing my sessions so that I may open them again? Any help would be great.

J

deerwolf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Every Logic session that has AF in it is now un-openable
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 02:57:38 am »
That sucks, a good practice using any Arturia synths is to always render out your tracks as audio once you've got them sounding how you want them. It saves CPU and the software is pretty flakey, I don't quite trust it enough to leave important parts unrendered.

deerwolf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 07:59:14 pm »
I've also begun saving alternate versions of my sessions with no arturia plugs on any channels, everything rendered out. It's a pain in the ass.

spon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 05:09:54 pm »
Having the same problem in LP 9.1.1 /Leopard,AF V2.5 very frustrating
BTW you know you can open logic whilst holding down control key to boot up without core audio and plugs.open up the offending songs deselect AF and save with new name.
Also I was able to get logic to  load offending AF songs on my lappy with snow leopard installed.

Still a pain tho

Tim

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines