March 28, 2024, 09:50:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Authorization guide for v2  (Read 5210 times)

Antoine

Authorization guide for v2
« on: November 30, 2009, 02:21:30 pm »
Hi dear ARP2600V lovers,

I presume you folks did notice the big orange button in our Updates page? You will find it on some other places too.

Even if primarily oriented towards Arturia synths newcomers, this step-by-step guide can be easily interpreted for 1.x => 2.x upgraders: in the "My Products" sections of your account, you will find the "Get FREE UPDATE"  button (orange also, just because we like it) which will lead you to your activation code.
Then just follow the guide, "Authorization" step.

Happy upgrades to all of you!  8)
ex-Arturian

Man-Machine

Re: Authorization guide for v2
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 11:33:27 pm »
My product is registered but when I hit 'SUBMIT' to get an activation code sent to my email address nothing happens. The email field is empty although my account does have a valid email address. The system just won't submit anything because it thinks I don't have an email address in my account.
L8er Osci8ers

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 10:57:06 am »
Please try again using another web browser: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc.
ex-Arturian

dirtboy1990

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 12:49:26 pm »
i.m having the same problem here when i submit it says there was an error here is the the message it sent i've deletetd the serial number so no one else sees it.

ERROR while sending Email !
Product registration completed!

Here is your product information:

* Instrument: ARP2600 V

* Serial Number:

You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail.

Nota:

- The serial number is to be kept as a proof of purchase.
- The activation code is to be used in the Syncrosoft License Center in order to activate your instrument.

Back to MyArturia

keken

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 09:21:55 am »
Hi,

I don't have an unlock code and when i want to have a licence code, i have the following message

This license number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) is already recorded in our database.

Must I delete my account and recreate it ?

Or someone has stolen my SN ?

dirtboy1990

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 11:33:32 am »
ERROR while sending Email !
Product registration completed!

Here is your product information:

* Instrument: ARP2600 V

* Serial Number:

You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail.

Nota:

- The serial number is to be kept as a proof of purchase.
- The activation code is to be used in the Syncrosoft License Center in order to activate your instrument.
hi i.ve tried it again but its not giving me the licence number it's just says there's an error

dirtboy1990

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 02:44:36 pm »
 :o :D :D :D  I'VE JUST GOT MINE DONE HAD TO DELETE THE ACCOUNT AND START OVER EVERYTHING WORKING JUST LETTING YOU KNOW HOW I SORTED MINE DON'T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR SERIAL NUMBERS DOWN BEFORE YOU DELETE ACCOUNT

Vandybear

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 06:03:30 am »
Hi,

I don't have an unlock code and when i want to have a licence code, i have the following message

This license number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) is already recorded in our database.

Must I delete my account and recreate it ?

Or someone has stolen my SN ?

Did you ever get an answer as to how to fix this?  I'm getting this on every product that I try to install on my V Collection.

Antoine

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 11:15:52 am »
@Vandybear
I just replied you via private message. Let me know if still any issue.
ex-Arturian

Mal Man

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 05:48:51 pm »
 :D :D :D  I too was having crazy problems when I initially registered and set up my Arturia account... My Profile wasn't completely showing up... fields weren't populated... the registered license screen was only showing MiniMgV as being registered...  and I was able to get every plug from my 10 Year Suite to authorize except ARP 2600V  I took the advice of dirtboy1990 and deleted every license and then deleted the whole account... and completely started over registering all plugs to a new account that I set up... AMAZING!!!  my profile is now complete populated like it should, and, when I re-registered all the plugs, they now show up in the licenses list...   It also finally showed me my auth code for ARP 2600... It took a few tries and a re-boot for the license to download using eLicenser to the soft license...  I received an error and had to run the recover... still recived an error but saw the license in the list on eLicenser..  tried to open ARP 2600V standalone and it opened perfectly with no problem... GO FIGURE!!  If you are having the same issues with your Arturia account and ARP 2600V Authorizing is giving you problems, go through these steps.. it worked for me... Hope this helps  Mal Man...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines