March 28, 2024, 03:51:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: sustain pedal  (Read 3825 times)

mr pryde

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • all seeing synth god master
sustain pedal
« on: January 02, 2010, 06:36:50 am »
why cant i get my sustain pedal working?  ???

onewave

• Apprentice
Re: sustain pedal
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 07:43:34 am »
Believe it or not, I wanted to know the same thing!

If you look deeper in the pages you'll find the answer:

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=2901.0

FWIW: You would think the clever folks at Arturia would honor us modern folk by making an optional mode for these classic recreations, that way the sustain would work out of the box and if we wanted to run in classic mode it would require the extra tiny bit of programming. ;)

mr pryde

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 01:17:31 pm »
cheers m8 its pretty stupid the guy s saying " works great here" if thats so why lie about a release date in November then go onto say this " cant give a fixed release date because its under heavy surgery"

yer right you must think im stupid it works great but its under heavy surgery hahaha good joke the thing is broken end of.

onewave

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 04:21:27 am »
yer right you must think im stupid it works great but its under heavy surgery hahaha good joke the thing is broken end of.

Well excuse me, I happen to disagree, I think Arturia makes good software. You just don't have the patience to persevere to the understanding.

Next time try having some respect  ::)

mr pryde

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 09:34:09 pm »

Well excuse me, I happen to disagree, I think Arturia makes good software. You just don't have the patience to persevere to the understanding.

Next time try having some respect  ::)

i never said it was bad i said it was broken. buggy software is crap end of . i have respect for the graphical artwork and the dsp gone into the product.

im just waiting for it to be more stable.i have a right tb pissed off, iv waited a long time.

look at my post count i hardly ever post and im not the type of person to nag, im just saying please can we have the update soon alot of us are just well fckt off. especially when i look on kvr and see hip hop arturia whatever as far as im concerned. were is jup 2 and prophet 2????????????

rant over

Antoine

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 09:43:57 am »
They are coming for sure. We are not holding them for the pleasure, or just to annoy our users. We do not want to release unstable synths neither, just to calm down some excitation or impatience (even if these may be legitimate).
I can not reveal the dates, but you know, the Winter NAMM is coming real soon now...  ;)
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines