March 28, 2024, 08:52:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: problem with logic 8 elicenser control center plugins arturia  (Read 2946 times)

pons

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
problem with logic 8 elicenser control center plugins arturia
« on: September 30, 2009, 06:57:53 pm »
Hello friends I have a problem with the launch of arturia plugins and has been after the c80v2 download this update and update the key with the new version control and is eLicenser that opens this program and leave the keys with the licenses but when I open logic when you open the plugins I get an error window (to thirst getinfo command) and blocks my logic, then I eLicenser program control center and gives me another error I get another window (application LCC2 error) and I am crazy looking like being able to fix this is amazing I have a pro mac tiger version 10.4.11 Logic 8 and not the solution I've installed several times eLicenser I restarted the computer control keys usb removed everything and done but now either leaves me install the previous version or sincrosoft old when I go to install center tells me there is nothing to install and do not need any help please thank you very much .....
 :'(

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: problem with logic 8 elicenser control center plugins arturia
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 09:36:46 pm »
As explained here:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=3175.0
There is currently an incompatibility of the new eLicenserControlCenter 6 with Mac OS X 10.4.
This issue should be fixed by Syncrosoft soon.
In the mean time, please follow the instructions to remove eLCC 6 and reinstall the last verion of LCC 5 instead. http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=3176.0

pons

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: problem with logic 8 elicenser control center plugins arturia
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 08:55:40 am »
thanks thanks thanks and thank you very much I have spent several days unable to work with logic and I could solve the problem many thanks to all that you make this team and all who enter this forum to help many people a greeting and up arturia forever .......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines