March 29, 2024, 03:31:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: CS-80V.1 not working properly in fruityloops 3.56  (Read 4255 times)

INFECTEDGROOVES

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
CS-80V.1 not working properly in fruityloops 3.56
« on: February 05, 2004, 03:57:50 am »
okay guys i have this plug-in installed as a vst in fruityloops 3.56. i select it for use, and it will let me play it with a midi controller, it will let me assign the knobs to the plug-in, but it will not let me select any of the sounds in the bank. it will only let me use about 2 of them in the bank. when i use it in cubase sx, and as a standalone, it works perfect. i am not much into using cubase, so i would like to use it in fruityloops as of right now. so if any of you have had this problem and think you might be able to answer this, give it a shot..

thanks ahead of time...

joseph n.

INFECTEDGROOVES

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
CS-80V.1 not working properly in fruityloops 3.56
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 04:18:33 pm »
nevermind to all of you that have looked at this topic. i have talked to the support people, and they have told me that it is working, but it does have a little glitch. the glitch is simple, but yet annoying at the sametime. if any of you use fruityloops and installed this as a vst, then it does work. the problem is that you could not select any of the banks on the top row. the buttons are large and you have to use your mouse to click on the BOTTOM of the button to get it to select something. i was clicking in the middle of the bank button and it was not letting me select anything. i hope this makes sense to you that have this problem...

good luck with all of the production work everyone is doing...

one luv,
joseph n.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines