April 26, 2024, 12:53:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Authorization Key for Analog Factory and LCC  (Read 2432 times)

xfictionalx

Authorization Key for Analog Factory and LCC
« on: August 05, 2009, 03:57:38 am »
None of my licenses show up on my USB dongle. I need to transfer a license but without an Authorization key it renders it useless. I've contacted technical support twice and was given 2 case numbers. Re: (Case 78284) Analog Factory REGISTERED Technical support. Now on the website it generally has the Authorize button or similar button to do so but Arturia states that my product has not been registered. I need this program working considering I paid good money for it and haven't been able to use it on my new Vista Machine.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Authorization Key for Analog Factory and LCC
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 12:37:17 am »
Your Syncrosoft activation code is located on the plastic registration card that came with your Analog Factory software.
There are 2 numbers on the card:
 - a 16-digit license number (used to register your product on Arturia.com)
 - a 32-digit activation code, used to activate your license either on your hard drive (Soft e-Licenser, showing up as SeL in the License Control Center), or on a USB eLicenser.
Instructions for installation are on page 13/14 of the manual.

If you have already authorised the license on your hard drive, you can use the License Transfer Wizard in the LCC to transfer the license from the SeL Soft eLicenser to a USB eLicenser (dongle).

Sean

xfictionalx

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 01:20:58 am »
Mine didn't come with one. Mine only has 16 digits and no 32 digit code on the registration card.

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 12:01:27 pm »
Your Analog Factory version is 1.x, therefore shipped with an already activated dongle.
Simply update your License Control Center, plug your dongle (directly to the machine, open the LCC and check your license is up and activated. If so, launch Analog Factory in standalone mode to check everything is just fine.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines